Vionic® is a popular brand in comfort and orthopedic shoes.
They provide essential stability and excellent support aiding in supporting your natural alignment.
Many of the shoes and insoles manufactured by Vionic® are recommended by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Who is Vionic®?Vionic began as the work of a notorious podiatrist named Phillip Vasyli, he was a creator and pacesetter in the field of foot and lower limb biomechanics.
Vasyli treated many patients from young children and adults, as well as amateur and professional athletes and sportsman. He was known by those close to him as a natural born healer, with a genuine passion for making orthotic treatment more affordable and attainable to all people in dire need of relief.
Early in Vasyli’s career, he created the first heat-moldable orthotic device, which is a low-cost option to regular treatments, which will give patients continuous relief. This basically laid the groundwork for the very popular Orthaheel technology used by Vionic as one of their main characteristics. Today there is a stylish array of shoes, boots, sandals, and orthotics available with this innovative technology from Vionic.
Vionic® Shoe Technology
Vionic shoes and orthotic devices such as their insoles aid in promoting healthy alignment from your feet up to your spine by providing the best in elevated support.
Vionic insoles and footbeds are cushioned, contoured, and provide exceptional arch support, along with the famous Orthaheel technology.
Vionic shoes and insoles are created to provide support and to help alleviate pain and symptoms caused by many foot conditions and deformities, they similarly feature soft leather upper construction that provides enough toe room for conditions such as hammer toe and bunions.
What Does Vionic Insoles OfferVionic Insoles just like Vionic shoes offer you exceptional support, alignment, and comfort;
- Ensure you have better control of fast-paced activities and sports.
- Offers essential support for everyday use.
- Will fit perfectly in sports, dress and casual shoes alike, because of its slim fit.
- Offers tri-planar motion control for those who suffer from Plantar Fasciitis.
- You can rely on the best available arch support for your arch type.
- Reduces pronation and improves stabilization.
- Offers superior cushioned comfort and shock absorbency.
- Available in full length as well as ¾ length options to suit your specific requirements.
- Clinically proven to reduce excessive pronation and prevent plantar fasciitis with the increased arch support.
- Drastically improves pain relief.
Reviews: Top rated Vionic® Insoles
The Vionic Full-length insole is an orthotic insole that aids as a supportive shoe insert for any type of shoe.
- Comfortable support that will extend the life of your shoes.
- Cushioned with medium support for walking.
- Durable design in a lightweight shoe with an EVA base.
- The deep heel cup aids in correcting foot positioning.
- Can be trimmed to fit.
- Available in both men’s and women’s sizes.
- Covered with a soft EcoFresh top cloth that is antimicrobial.
- Offers greater underfoot contact and better stability and pain relief.
The Vionic Full-length Active Insole is the ideal shoe insert for sports and athletic shoes, which provide high impact support and even better shock absorption.
- Maximum support and pronation control when walking or running.
- Ideal for sports and athletic shoes for both men and women.
- Cushioned with EVA for better shock absorption.
- The hardened plastic E shell provides excellent motion control and stability.
- A shock dot in the heel for additional shock absorption to prevent heel pain.
- Contoured to fit the heel and arch snugly with maximum foot contact.
This is the ¾ option from Vionic, which Is a supportive insole for daily use, providing better stability and alignment.
- Outstanding arch support and cushioning for medium all-day support in casual and walking shoes and flats.
- Lightweight with medium density EVA at the base and a deep heel cup to keep correct foot positioning.
- An EcoFresh top cloth for odor and bacteria control.
- Offers stability and underfoot support with all-out foot contact.
This is a full-length insole with a slimmer fit for a more narrow shoe, particularly dress shoes.
- A full-length orthotic insole with a slim fit and lower profile to fit fashion and casual footwear, as well as dress shoes.
- ,strong>Cushioned and full length optimal support.
- Comfortable and flexible for everyday wear.
- Offers underfoot support and stability, with an antimicrobial top cover to keep your feet fresh and dry.
Ideal for shock absorption in your favorite pair of shoes. Walk, run and even stand all day with these insoles, without feeling the pressure!
- Let me first mention, this insole will do wonders for flat feet and fallen arches, as well as overpronation and plantar fasciitis.
- An Oh Shock Absorber insole that offers forefoot cushioning and increased shock absorption, along with energy return to prevent foot fatigue.
- Excellent motion control and stability features, featuring a deep heel cup that aids with keeping your natural alignment.
- An EcoFresh top cover for fresh antibacterial protection.
- Great for training and cross training, can be trimmed for the right fit, for both men and women.
This is a medium ¾ length insole from Vionic complete with the ever popular Orthaheel technology, ideal for full orthotic support in any shoe.
- Podiatrist-designed for better support and comfort should you suffer from any foot condition or ailment.
- A biomechanical orthotic footbed with the best in arch support, for any arch type.
- Aids in relieving pain and symptoms associated with conditions such as heel pain, plantar fasciitis, the ball of foot pain and many others.
- The deep heel cup provides stabilization and realigns the feet back to their natural position.
- Perfect fit for any shoe type, ideal as a medical orthotic device in your favorite casual or work shoes.
All in a Nutshell
These wonderful podiatrist designed insoles from Vionic, will only ensure that you have the highest quality, soothing and comforting foot support that will reduce pronation and improve your overall posture.
If you are suffering from any foot ailment such as Plantar Fasciitis, or foot pain, these insoles, in turn, can offer your exceptional relief.
Index Table: The Best Insoles from Vionic®
|1||Vionic Unisex Orthotic - Full Length Insole||Vionic||97|
|2||Vionic Unisex Sport - Insert for Athletic Shoes||Vionic||97|
|3||Vionic Unisex 3/4 - Orthotic Insole||Vionic||96|
|4||Vionic Unisex Slimfit - Suppportive Insole||Vionic||97|
|5||Vionic Unisex Oh Shock Absorber - Supportive Insoles||Vionic||96|
|6||Vionic Unisex 3/4 - Medium Support Insole||Vionic||96|
Please Rate This Article:
Table of Contents
- Who is Vionic®?
- Vionic® Shoe Technology
- What Does Vionic Insoles Offer
- Reviews: Top rated Vionic® Insoles
- All in a Nutshell
- Index Table: The Best Insoles from Vionic®