Powerstep® is a company that offers a line of fine quality orthotic and comfort insoles, for a variety of cushioning and support options to suit your specific needs.
Powerstep aims at using a combination of ideal balance, good support and just the right amount of cushioning to relieve foot pain, and keep your feet comfortable and well supported all day.
Who is Powerstep and What do they Offer
Powerstep is a company that manufactures high-end insole, founded in 1991, by a popular podiatrist and foot surgeon who had a passion for running.
He created customized orthotic casts and devices for many years to relieve patient’s foot pain. At a later stage it became apparent to him that there are a few orthotic shape devices that seemed to work the best when it comes to relieving foot pain. There was likewise a dire need at that time for ready-made foot orthotic devices to relieve foot pain, that is convenient and affordable, for a large client base.
Powerstep was created at that time with a range of insoles to provide orthotic foot pain relief and support, as well as effective products designed specifically for certain foot conditions.
Powerstep insoles are manufactured from superior materials with an effective design to provide superior support and pain relief to customers who may have foot conditions or who just need a bit more support and comfort from an uncomfortable shoe.
Likewise, Powerstep is now one of the number one brands in foot orthotic devices, that is prescribed by a range of medical professionals, that is available in retailers nationwide.
When Should You Replace Your InsolesWhen using insoles or deciding on purchasing new insoles for your shoes in general, you should be sure that your insoles are ready for replacement;
- When they start to discolor significantly from when they were bought.
- When they start to tear or crack.
- An unpleasant odor that does not want to budge means that there are bacteria and fungus build up, so you need to replace your insoles.
- When your insole becomes much more compressed and flatter than it used to be, it no longer offers effective support and needs replacement.
As you notice any of these signs in your current insoles, you are in need of a replacement, and why not opt for a Powerstep insole this time, that will offer you lasting comfort and quality.
Some Excellent Characteristics of Powerstep Insoles
Powerstep insoles have some superb features, here are just a few of them;
- Powerstep insoles are treated with an anti-microbial substance to prevent bacteria and fungus from developing, as well as preventing odors.
- Most of their insoles are manufactured from a high quality and durable EVA foam base with a plush and comfortable top layer.
- You will be ensured of maximum cushioning from their Variable Cushioning Technology, that provides a dual-targeted layer of controlled cushioning to enhance comfort.
- You can choose the level of arch support to suit your specific rach type, whether rigid, semi-rigid or flexible.
- A deep heel cradle improves stability and offers foot support.
- Most Powerstep insoles are versatile enough to support all arch types, whether low, neutral or high.
- Powerstep insoles offer superior pain relief and prevention alike.
- You can easily move your Powerstep Insoles from shoe to shoe, as they fit almost any style of closed toe shape perfectly and require no adhesives.
Reviews: Top of the Range Powerstep Insoles
We start off with the Powerstep Pinnacle Breeze, a shock absorbing, and arch supportive cushioned insole, ideal for a lower arch and conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis.
- Ideal for orthotic pain relief associated with conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis, Moderate Pronation, Metatarsal pain, Flat Feet, and other common foot conditions.
- Offers maximum cushioning and shock absorbency with arch support that is flexible and semi-rigid.
- Features the anti-bacterial top layer to keep your feet fresh and dry.
- Versatile enough to fit any shoe type and support other arch types as well.
The Original Full-Length insole from Powerstep is ideal for general support and comfort, as well as effective pain relief.
- Offers semi-rigid arch support in a full-length flexible insole.
- The heel cradle ensures better impact resistance and cushions your foot with every step.
- Dual-Layer variable is cushioning technology to protect your feet when walking, standing or running.
- Easily moveable from shoe to shoe, and ideal for athletic shoes.
- Ultra-thin with a low profile design for a better fit in most shoes.
- Features an Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate supportive foam base.
The Powerstep Pinnacle MAXX is a full-length Orthotic shoe insole that offers firmer arch support and more stability, for those individuals who require motion control for severe pronation.
- The top layer is covered with a smooth and comfortable antimicrobial polyester lining for comfort and odor prevention.
- Firmer arch support for better stability and a slightly angled exterior heel platform that is ideal for motion control.
- Variable cushioning technology for targeted support and controlled cushioned comfort, along with a durable and cushioned EVA base.
- You can easily trim the edges of this insole for a more ideal fit.
- Perfect for individuals with serious pronation problems that need good motion control and stability.
For support in all sizes and shapes, the SlimTech ¾ length Orthopedic Insole is your best bet. This insole will fit almost any shoe type easily and offer you moderate cushioning and ideal comfort.
- Ensures semi-rigid arch support and a heel cradle for stability and better support.
- Moderate cushioning with the Variable Cushioning Technology for a soft and supportive feel.
- Features the antimicrobial fabric top that wicks away moisture and prevents odors from developing.
- An ultra-thin ¾ design that is flexible, with hard plastic arch support, designed to fit comfortably in most shoe types.
The Powerstep Comfortlast is a full shoe insert with a gel heel for maximum shock absorbency.
- Features the plush and comfortable Variable Cushioning Technology for targeted cushioning and support.
- A Gel heel ensures maximum shock absorbency and reduces impact with every step that you take.
- The contoured shape cradles your heel and ensures excellent arch support, stability and motion control.
- Easily moveable from shoe to shoe and can be worn with any shoe of your choice.
- Similarly sports the antimicrobial fabric top layer, that likewise reduces heat and friction.
If you want plush and luxurious comfort that cradles and soothes your feet all day, there is no second to the Powerstep Memory Foam insoles, ideal for those sensitive feet.
- Features plush and slow-recovery memory foam that conforms to the shape of your feet.
- All day fully cushioned comfort and support ideal for sensitive feet.
- Offer excellent pain and pressure relief for foot conditions such as Diabetes, Neuropathy, atrophy, and other conditions.
- Similarly has the top antimicrobial layer to prevent fungus and bacteria from growing, and reduce odors.
Powerstep is one of the leading brands of ready-to-wear foot orthotics and insoles, ideal for pain relief and a variety of foot conditions.
Designed by a podiatrist and athlete, you are sure that these insoles offer the ideal support and comfort features aimed at ensuring you have the best support and pain relief.
Index Table: The Best PowerStep Insoles
|1||Powerstep Unisex Pinnacle Breeze - Shock Absorbing Insoles||Powerstep||98|
|2||PowerStep Unisex Original - Full Length Orthotic Insoles||PowerStep||97|
|3||Powerstep Unisex Pinnacle Maxx - Orthotic Insoles||Powerstep||96|
|4||Powerstep Unisex SlimTech - 3/4 Size Insole||Powerstep||98|
|5||Powerstep Unisex Comfortlast - Full Shoe Insert||Powerstep||97|
|6||Powerstep Unisex memory Foam - Insoles for Sensitive Feet||Powerstep||95|
Please Rate This Article:
Table of Contents
- Who is Powerstep and What do they Offer
- When Should You Replace Your Insoles
- Some Excellent Characteristics of Powerstep Insoles
- Reviews: Top of the Range Powerstep Insoles
- In Conclusion
- Index Table: The Best PowerStep Insoles