There are millions of individuals today that have arthritis, and it is said to be one of the number one causes of immobility in the world.
Understanding your condition and coming to terms with the facts is the first step in managing and curing the condition. Having the right footwear and insoles is one step ahead to avoid immobility.
The word arthritis explains the pain, swelling, and stiffness in your joints, Arthritis is not a singular condition, and likewise, there are several types of arthritis present.
If you find that your joints are becoming painful, and the pain persists over a couple of days, then you should consult a physician, as this is likely to be a form of arthritis.
Unfortunately, there is no cure as yet for arthritis, but there are many treatments available that can reduce and ease the symptoms drastically.
Whichever type of arthritis you may have, or even if you do not have it, staying active and living a healthy lifestyle will greatly decrease the severity and further devilment of this condition, as well as help to prevent its initial stages.
Arthritis can cause much pain in your feet and lower limbs, which in turn results in less mobility. Using the right shoes and foot orthotics can help with this regard.
Arthritis and Your Feet
Arthritis is mainly inflammation in one or more of your joints, which can cause pain and stiffness, mostly in your feet and ankle joints.
There are over 100 forms of arthritis, most of which will affect your feet and ankles causing difficulty to walk and stand.
Many treatment options are available to slow the progress, and relieve the symptoms of arthritis, which can still promise you a much better quality of life.
In this article we will be discussing one option that can make a huge difference, and that is the us of a foot orthotic, or insole with arthritis pain relief features.
Insoles for Arthritis
Using or wearing insoles and foot orthotics aids in minimizing pressure on your feet, which in turn, will reduce pain.Here are some features to look for in a good insole for arthritic feet;
- Arch Support.
- Shock absorbing technology.
- Pressure relief system.
- Heel cradle or other stability features.
- Chafe and heat resistant top layer.
- Anti-Microbial treatment on top layer.
- Impact reducing technology.
Reviews: Best Available Insoles for Arthritis Management
The Original Prothotic Pressure relief insole is designed to provide pain relief for conditions such as Diabetes, Plantar Fasciitis and Arthritis.
- These insole offer pain relief from conditions that may affect your lower limbs and feet.
- A supportive arch designed with metatarsal rise guards to prevent over-pronation while providing pain relief to the ball of the foot.
- A bio-mechanically engineered design with soft open cell 25 Durometer Platazote top cover, and a soft polyurethane bottom layer, for targeted pain relief and contoured molding to your feet.
- Optimal cushioning thanks to the polyurethane bottom layer that will stay resilient all the time, never flattening.
- VY-Gel performance grade elastomer pads protect your heel and forefoot against shock.
The DR. Scholl’s pain relief Insoles, make use of Shock Guard technology and a stabilizing to reduce stress on your joints and provide pain relief specifically for conditions such as osteoarthritis.
- This insole offer you immediate and all day relief from osteoarthritis pain in your feet, knees and hips.
- The Shock Guard technology reduces strain on your joints and absorbs shock.
- The stabilizing design aids in preventing further pain and pressure in your joints, while keeping your firmly on your feet.
- A design ideal for casual shoes, sneakers, as well as work boots and shoes.
- Available in men’s and women’s sizes and cuts.
Plush and well cushioned memory foam insoles that offer the best in support and comfort, for everyday use, providing good shock absorption and pain relief.
- Manufactured with soft, rebound memory foam to provide energizing support and optimal cushioned comfort.
- The high density memory foam is much more durable and long lasting with better resilience.
- A full arch shell offers better support and motion control, with much needed side to side stability.
- Ultra-light with a cut to fit design.
- Ideal as an insole for more casual type shoes such as sneakers, athletics shoes and boots.
Andils are featuring these divine high arch supportive insoles, ideal for those who suffer from arthritis pain, and similarly have a flat foot or low arch, requiring better arch support.
- A medical level orthotic insert ideal for foot, arch, heel, ankle and plantar fasciitis pain, as well as aiding with over pronation.
- A uniquely shaped semi-rigid arch support provides additional support to the heel and base of the foot to correct the posture of your joints during movement.
- Aids in distributing your weight evenly to realign the skeletal system of your feet, and to reduce stress on your joints.
- The deep heel cradle has an ergonomic design that ensures you get the best firm support, while it stabilizes your heel.
- Manufactured from high tech composite materials that performs well, lasts long and offers moisture wicking, as well as anti–microbial properties to keep your feet cool and fresh.
If you are looking for an insole particularly to wear with dress shoes, or a more formal type work shoe, then I would strongly recommend the Nanooer.
This arch support insole will offer you the best support and pain relief for arthritis, while having a not-so-visible design, unique for dress style shoes.
- Specifically designed with arch supportive cushions and corrections pads to offer pain relief.
- An ergonomic design that reduces pressure on your feet, while supporting the arch of the foot.
- Soft and comfortable gel construction that is durable and medical grade.
- It has a self-sticking function because it is manufactured from silica gel.
- Easy to clean and maintain, and is transparent in color.
The Power Step Pinnacle is one of the most popular insoles that provide cushioned pain relief, and excellent support. The ideal insole for arthritic feet as well as other foot conditions.
- A premium Heel Cradle that increases stability, supports your feet on impact and that provides cushioning.
- The dual layer cushioning system offers the best quality cushioning to reduce pressure on your feet when standing or walking.
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial treated top fabric, to keep your feet dry, fresh and cool.
Arthritis is a condition that can cause much pain and sensitivity in your joints, particularly your lower limbs and feet.
The above mentioned insoles have the ideal supportive and cushioning features to offer you excellent pressure and pain relief, allowing you better and pain free mobility.
Index Table: The Best Artritis Insoles
|1||Prothotic Unisex Pressure Relief - Shock Absorbing Insoles for Artritis||Prothotic||97|
|2||Dr. Scholls Unisex Pain Relief - Artritis Foot Orthotic Insoles||Dr. Scholls||97|
|3||HappyStep Unisex Orthotic - Arthritis Memory Foam Insoles||HappyStep||95|
|4||Andils Unisex High Arch - Insoles for Flat Arthritic Feet||Andils||97|
|5||Nanooer Unisex Arch Support - Gel Arthritis Insole||Nanooer||96|
|6||Power Step Unisex Pinnacle - Dual Cushion Arthritis Insole||Power Step||96|
Table of Contents
- Explaining Artritis
- Arthritis and Your Feet
- Insoles for Arthritis
- Reviews: Best Available Insoles for Arthritis Management
- Prothotic Unisex Pressure Relief Shock Absorbing Insoles for Artritis
- Dr. Scholls Unisex Pain Relief Artritis Foot Orthotic Insoles
- HappyStep Unisex Orthotic Arthritis Memory Foam Insoles
- Andils Unisex High Arch Insoles for Flat Arthritic Feet
- Nanooer Unisex Arch Support Gel Arthritis Insole
- Power Step Unisex Pinnacle Dual Cushion Arthritis Insole
- In Conclusion
- Index Table: The Best Artritis Insoles