If you are looking for high-quality insoles, laces and shoe care products, Sof Sole® is the answer.
A company well known for its superior and comfortable insoles, as well as many other footwear products and accessories.
Using and Caring for Your Sof Sole Insoles
Your new Sofsole insoles are an investment into the health and long-lasting comfort of your feet, therefore you need to take good care of your SofSole insole to ensure that they are kept in peak condition for many days of support and comfort.
SofSole full-length insole is designed specifically so that you are able to trim them to the specific size and width that you may require, whereas the ¾ insoles can only be placed over your existing insoles.
Sofsole insoles when new, do require some time to get accustomed to, before they will offer you the most wonderful and superior comfort and support imaginable.
Caring For Your Insoles
You can easily spot clean your insoles with a damp cloth and a mild detergent, and make sure to air dry and not machine dry.
For heavily soiled areas you can rub them with a toothbrush and mild detergent.
Machine washing is not at all recommended for your insoles.
If you struggle with the odor you can always purchase the Fresh Fogger spray from Sofsole, this spray completely neutralizes tough odors.
Benefits of SofSole Inserts and Insoles
Some Excellent benefits that you will find from your SofSole insoles;
- Offer excellent support for a higher arch.
- Firm support is not too soft.
- They will aid in preventing excessive pronation.
- Prevents ankle injuries, by preventing you from rolling your feet.
- Offers instant relief and comfort.
- There is an insole for every arch type offering you the best support for your specific arch.
- Excellent choice for sportsmen or women.
- Aids to relieve pain and symptoms associated with conditions such as plantar fasciitis.
- Good quality and very durable so they will last you quite some time.
Features and Types of SofSole InsolesThere are a few types of SofSole insoles for you to choose from, each with a unique feature for every foot type and your personal requirements;
- Athletic Orthotic Insoles for a lower arch and flat feet that is ideal for walking, running and cross training.
- Arch support and motion control, along with alignment promotion for excessive pronation.
- Air bubbles in the heel and arch help to absorb shock on impact.
- The Coolmax fabric top cover wicks away moisture and prevents bacteria from growing.
- A contoured neutral arch shape available to support all arch types.
- Cushioned Gel forefoot for conditions affecting the forefoot and toes such as Metatarsalgia, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Lightweight and well cushioned for superior all-day comfort.
The Very Popular Airr Orthotic Insole from SofSole
Reviews: The Best Sof Sole® Insoles
Here are a few varieties of types of Insoles SofSole Models with specific functions;
The SofSole Men’s Airr Orthotic full-length Performance insole is designed ideally for men, for athletic use and shoes.
- An athletic performance, orthotic insole perfect for low arches and flat feet, in running, walking and cross training activities.
- Features a reinforced nylon arch support plate to enhance motion control; and promote better alignment of your feet.
- The SKYDEX air bubbles in the heel and arch ensure only the best in shock absorbency and cushioned comfort.
- Coolmax top fabric covering will wick away moisture and prevent bacteria and odors from forming.
- Available in most men’’s sizes.
Another Excellent option in Sports insoles the SofSole Airr performance Insole is perfect for all athletic activities and will fit any athletic shoe very well.
- The SKYDEX air bubbles in the heel and arch offer superior impact resistance and shock absorbency.
- Comfortable cushioned support with every step that you take.
- Coolmax fabric top layer for antibacterial protection and keeping your feet dry.
- The ideal insole for walking, running and other athletic or training activities.
The SofSole Men’s Athlete Performance Full-Length, Gel Insoles are made for the serious sportsman who needs maximum support and protection.
- Manufactured from 100% Implus quality foam for superb support and cushioned comfort.
- An orthotic insole ideal for all athletic activities, running, walking as well as casual use.
- Features a contoured neutral arch suitable for all arch and foot types, designed to fit casual and athletic footwear.
- Lightweight and amply cushioned with gel pads in the heel and forefoot for maximum performance without the bulk.
- Likewise features a Hydrologix moisture-wicking treatment to keep feet dry, and manage odor and temperature.
For the ladies we have the ¾ SofSole insole, ideal for any shoe type, particularly heels, with comfort features perfect for issues such as heel pain, and Plantar Fasciitis.
- Plantar Fasciitis and heel pain relief bridge, which is a nylon plate supporting painful arches.
- The Gel heel ensures excellent shock absorbency and disperses impact to relieve and prevent heel pain.
- The ¾ length will ideally fit most women’s shoe types.
- Ideal for walking and casual wear, and perfect for those high heels.
The SofSole Grey Option is aimed specifically to provide support and relief to individuals who have a High Arch.
- An orthotic insole for men and women to improve the fit of footwear and ensure excellent HIGH ARCH SUPPORT.
- A full length, removable foam insole with a 3.3cm high arch height to support a higher arch.
- The High-Bound dense foam is specially calibrated for higher arches to promote a more natural stride.
- Ideal for everyday wear, sports activities, hiking and cross training.
- This insole is likewise available in options for a LOW, NEUTRAL and HIGH ARCH alike.
The SofSole Work Anti-Fatigue Comfort Insole is a superb innovation with the aim at providing support and comfort in work shoes to prevent foot fatigue and discomfort from being on your feet all day.
- An anti-fatigue core that distributes pressure to relieve stress on your feet and body.
- The CoolMax fabric top is ideal to keep your feet dry and free from fungus and bacteria.
- A deep heel cup prevents heel slippage and ensures good stability.
- Ideal for work, athletic or casual shoe types.
- Excellent option for a long day on your feet, and walking.
As you can see SofSole has an insole for every foot type, and every lifestyle, for men and women alike. You are sure to find your perfect fit, and you will enjoy long-lasting comfort and support, ideal for your lifestyle and specific foot type.
Index Table: The Best Sof Sole® Insoles
|1||SofSole Men's Airr-Thotic - Full Length Insoles||SofSole||96|
|2||SofSole Unisex Performance - Sports Insole||SofSole||96|
|3||SofSole Men's Athlete - Full Length Performance Insoles||SofSole||97|
|4||SofSole Women's Plantar Fascia - 3/4 Insole||SofSole||95|
|5||SofSole Unisex High Arch - Comfort Insoles||SofSole||97|
|6||SofSole Unisex Work - Anti-Fatigue Insoles||SofSole||98|
Table of Contents
- Using and Caring for Your Sof Sole Insoles
- Benefits of SofSole Inserts and Insoles
- Features and Types of SofSole Insoles
- Reviews: The Best Sof Sole® Insoles
- In Conclusion
- Index Table: The Best Sof Sole® Insoles