Silicone Gel Insoles or Foot Pads have plenty of benefits for the health of your feet, and they can make standing, walking and even running much more comfortable.
Silicone Gel Foot Insoles and pads have the ability to fit a, most any shoe type, even sandals and high heels, and to provide effective and long-lasting comfort and pain relief.
What Exactly is Silicone
Before we get into Silicone Gel Pads and Insoles, let us first try to understand what exactly Silicone is and why it is so effective;
Silicone, known as polysiloxane, is a polymer with synthetic compounds which is made up from the repetition of units of siloxane, which is basically a chain of silicon atoms and oxygen atoms that are combined with carbon hydrogen and some other elements in some cases.
Well this is the science behind silicone, so let’s see why it is such a sought after material;
Silicone is typically heat resistant and provides electrical insulation. It can be either in a liquid or rubbery gel form, you likewise get silicon grease, oil, rubber, and resin.
Many personal care items such as, lubricants, shampoo, and other items which include silicone foot pads and insoles, implants, contact lenses and many more.
Because of its very high heat resistance silicone similarly make excellent kitchenware, and it likewise has non-stick abilities which are perfect for making non-stick pans and baking trays, or coatings.
All in all, Silicone is a very versatile and flexible material.
In this article, we are going to be looking at how well it does as an insole or footpad for comfort and support.
Benefits of Silicone Gel Pads and Insoles
Besides the fact that silicone is so soft and flexible, with such a high heat resistance, it also offers an exceptional slip proof insole or footpad option to wear in any type of shoes.
Silicone Gel foot pads and insoles will provide you with cushioned comfort and support, as well as some great breathability features in some models.
Silicone foot orthotics are one of the best choices when you suffer from foot pain, heel pain or other pain and symptoms related to foot conditions and discomfort.
Features of a Good Silicone Insole and Footpad
- Premium Medical Grade Silicone Gel is the best option in materials when it comes to good quality, silicone insoles, and pads.
- Additional arch support for different arch types.
- An adhesive or non-slip bottom that prevents the pad or insole from slipping inside your shoes.
- Additional cushioning.
- Antimicrobial treated to layer.
- Perforation or ventilation holes.
Reviews: Best Silicone Insoles and Pads
The Gel and Silicone Heel Cups from Yinred are the perfect supportive insoles for individuals who suffer from Plantar Fasciitis, Bone Spurs, Sore Heel, and even Achilles pain.
- Manufactured from high-Quality medical grade Silicone.
- Very soft and flexible with additional polyurethane Gel material for cushioning.
- Will fit any shoe type of your choice comfortably, including dress shoes, athletic shoes and boots, as well as with or without socks.
- Provides all-day comfort and good arch support, protecting and cushioning your heels against shock and impact.
I have chosen this insole specifically for the ladies who like to wear High Heels and court shoe types, or even sandals. Any high heel can take its toll on your feet, but with these gel and silicone insoles you are ensured good arch support and cushioned comfort, to prevent foot fatigue, and aches and pains associated with wearing high heels.
- Made from Premium medical grade soft and flexible Gel Silicone, which offers no rash sensitive skin fit in high heels and sandals.
- Prevents blisters, chafing, and fatigue, by lifting your feet slightly and massaging them gently.
- A no-slip, supportive arch design to alleviate heel spurs, plantar fasciitis symptoms and shin splints, as well as preventing overpronation.
- features a strong adhesive bottom to keep the insole firmly in place.
The Envelop series Silicone Gel Inserts are the perfect choice for active lifestyles, athletes and people who enjoy hiking or walking. These insoles offer superior arch support, cushioning and are ideal for flat feet and low arches.
- Very lightweight and resilient, will not lose their shape.
- It is made from a firmer Silicone Gel to offer better stability and cradle your feet.
- The top layer is breathable and antimicrobial treated to prevent odors and bacteria from developing.
- , strong>Versatile and full length, easily worn with most shoe types, and particularly athletic shoes.
- The Honeycomb design, ensures excellent shock absorption, and reduces stress and foot fatigue.
- An ergonomic design that contours to the shape of your feet.
Any individual who has pronation or supination issues, bow legs, osteoarthritis or pain from knock knees, will greatly benefit from these silicone heel inserts. They are orthopedic corrective and pain relief inserts, specifically aimed at these conditions.
- Manufactured from the finest grade medical Silicone Gel with a self-adhesive backing, that stays in place, and can still be re-positioned if necessary.
- Ideal for better foot alignment, to correct pronation and supination.
- Can be used in conjunction with other insoles or orthotic devices and will fit easily in any shoe type.
- Perfect for daily use in general, and even for running or walking.
I thought these are a great option for individuals with painful for conditions, as they are a complete sleeve, reducing pressure on almost your entire foot. Ideal for Plantar Fasciitis and Arch Pain because of the cushioning and great shock absorbency properties.
- A full-length sleeve that is soft and protects your entire foot.
- Made from soft and Flexible Medical Grade Silicone Gel.
- Features breathable air-holes to keep your feet dry and fresh.
- Targets Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Pain issues directly, because the Gel absorbs impact when you walk or run.
- Offers full length support and cushioning.
- Fully cushioned for excellent pressure relief on all areas of your foot.
An orthopedic Silicone Gel Sleeve from Dr. Frederick, perfect for arch support in a flatter foot or arch, and to alleviate Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Pain issues.
- Comes in a set of two sleeves that is easy to wash and reuse.
- Made from high quality flexible and cushioned Silicone Gel.
- Ensures excellent arch support and shock-absorbing cushioning.
- A discreet design that can be worn with any shoe type.
- Features a supportive stay in place design that stretches to fit your feet snugly.
A supportive and comfortable pair of Silicone Gel insoles or pads are gentle on your feet, and flexible. Silicone Gel offers excellent cushioning and support, as well as providing a non-slip and abrasive resistant environment for your feet.
You can wear Silicone Gel Insole with almost any shoe type, with or without socks, and there are likewise many options to choose from for every foot type and condition, as well as every lifestyle.
Index Table: Silicone Gel Insoles and Pads
|1||Yinred Unisex Gel - Silicone Heel Cups||Yinred||96|
|2||Autpro Women's High Heel - Cushioned Silicone Inserts||Autpro||97|
|3||Envelop Unisex Full Length - Silicone Gel Inserts for Active Lifestyles||Envelop||99|
|4||Neppt Unisex Orthopedic - Silicone Heel Inserts||Neppt||97|
|5||Presadee Unisex Sock - Full Length Silicone Gel Insole||Presadee||97|
|6||Dr. Fredericks Unisex Arch Support - Silicone Gel Insole||Dr. Fredericks||98|
Please Rate This Article:
Table of Contents
- What Exactly is Silicone
- Benefits of Silicone Gel Pads and Insoles
- Features of a Good Silicone Insole and Footpad
- Reviews: Best Silicone Insoles and Pads
- Yinred Unisex Gel Silicone Heel Cups
- Autpro Women's High Heel Cushioned Silicone Inserts
- Envelop Unisex Full Length Silicone Gel Inserts for Active Lifestyles
- Neppt Unisex Orthopedic Silicone Heel Inserts
- Presadee Unisex Sock Full Length Silicone Gel Insole
- Dr. Fredericks Unisex Arch Support Silicone Gel Insole
- In Conclusion
- Index Table: Silicone Gel Insoles and Pads