Saucony offers some of the most innovative designs ins athletic footwear. A good athletic insole can easily replace your Saucony insoles. Most Lightweight and cushioned athletic insoles or orthotic insoles will go well as replacement insoles for almost any Saucony shoe model and type.
In the end, the insole that you require will entirely depend on the level of support and comfort you are looking for, for your specific foot and arch type.
A bit About Saucony
Saucony is an athletic brand that exists for runners and sportsmen or women mostly. Their focus and passion are in striving to design and create the best athletic shoes and apparel on the planet that focuses on the athlete and their personal requirements and performance requirements.
Saucony designs some of the best available running shoes which is their utmost specialty. The name Suacone is derived from the word “saconk”, which means where two rivers run together. The name is likewise inspired by the Saucony Creek.
I simply adore Saucony shoes for their very secure and comfortable fit, which contours around your feet almost like a glove and adapts to the way that you move. Besides this Saucony shoes are quite lightweight, while still offering exceptional cushioning and structural support to the wearer.
Saucony is well known for its exceptional designs in athletic shoes and running shoes particularly for the following technologies;
- Fit – A Pro-Lock fit technology and gusseted bootie construction for a glove-like, minimalist fit.
Insoles – the insole features Power-Grid full length cushioning that absorbs shock and offers exceptional cushioned comfort.
Outsole – an Abrasion resistant Vibram xs-track outsole that is comfortable and highly durable and slip resistant.
Midsole – A GRID injection Molded EVA midsole for the most lightweight cushioning and shock absorbency.
When and How To replace Your Insoles
When your original insoles nop longer function as they should and become worn out or damaged, it is time to invest in a new pair. The quality and materials used in your original insoles have an impact on how long they will last, where plastics and gels may last longer than foam, and more expensive quality brands will likewise be more durable.
The activities that you take part in and the frequency you take part is another factor which can decrease the lifespan of your insoles, fervent high impact activities such as running will take its toll on your insoles much faster.
Saucony, in general, has very good quality and durable cushioned insoles that will last quite long, but in the case where you may need to replace your insoles for better support or because they are worn, I would suggest and orthotic or athletic insole.
Features of a Good Saucony Replacement Insole
- Orthotic support.
- Athletic design and fit.
- Foam, gel or OPU cushioning.
- Flexible design with a moisture wicking Top Layer.
- A deep or supportive heel cup.
- Anti-Skid or silicone bottom that will not slip in your shoes.
- Replacement design to replace original insoles.
- The right support for your specific arch type.
- Good shock absorbency and cushioning.
- Trim to fit option or sizes available.
- Wider width options availability.
- Stability and motion control features.
- A contoured shape and design.
- Antimicrobial and anti odor top lining.
- Cooling technology for breathability and ventilation.
Reviews: The Best Saucony Replacement Insoles
The Spenco Polysorb is a great replacement insole for your Saucony shoes for high impact sports and running.
- Made from durable Nylon with a Lightweight Polysorb Polyurethane Foam contoured arch support layer.
- Spencer top layer material that absorbs shock and cushions your feet.
- Silpure antimicrobial treated to prevent the growth of bacteria and odors.
- Ideal four-way stretch fabric that moves with yours.
One of my top favorites for runners and athletes is the highly flexible and supportive Superfeet FLEXmax that is designed for a roomier athletic shoe and a wider toe box.
- Designed to fit a wider and more roomy shoe and ideal for a wider width design or toe box for flat feet or swollen foot conditions.
- The forefoot is ventilated and breathable keeping your feet cool and comfortable all day.
- An aero spring Foam design, For the ultimate in bounceback and energy return, with superb cushioning comfort.
- A flexible and stabilizing heel cradle as well as a dynamic and arch supportive contoured shape.
- The edges are beveled so the insole can be easily trimmed for the right fit and shape, to fit your shoes snugly.
From Superfeet I have chosen the BLUE model for its exceptional and professional grade Orthotic support and comfort features, designed with the athlete and runner in mind.
- Designed with High density open cell foam that supports and cushions your feet.
- A heel stabilizer cap for stability and control, while protecting your heels and ankles against injuries and sprains.
- A Medium profile shape to give you the support where you need it the most.
- The high density top foam layers give you plush cushioned comfort, right under your feet.
Sof Sole Insoles are a superb choice for athletic shoes such as the Saucony brand and they fit perfectly in most of the Saucony models.
- A full length performance insole for sports and running with an AIIR cushioned Heel and a Gel forefoot that absorbs shock and provides exceptional cushioning.
- COOLMAX design technology to keep your feet dry and cool with a moisture wicking top lining.
- The perfect design for running, walking and even cross training with the Skydex AIIR bubble support and cushioning.
If you suffer from painful foot conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints, or if you have arthritis or diabetes, the Logics best pain relief insoles will ensure you much desired relief and support in your favorite Saucony shoe model.
- A replacement insole that will fit almost any shoe brand or model on the market.
- Offers exceptional suppport and pain relief for a variety of foot and health conditions affecting your feet.
- Superb cushioned comfort and arch support with a moisture wicking top lining.
- A deep heel cup to stabilize and support your feet, preventing ankle sprains and injuries and protecting your heels.
- Made from high quality and highly durable materials.
New Balance Insoles are great for Mizuno shoe brand models as well and seem to be quite a good fit, offering exceptional support and comfort, as a replacement insole.
- The Platazote top cover models and conforms to the shape of your feet while the ABZORB cushioning, provide excellent shock absorbency.
- An anti-skid stay in place bottom and durable design.
- Similarly features anatomical arch support and a firm heel cradle.
- ideal for stability and motion control, providing optimal support.
Index Table: Top Rated Saucony Replacement Insoles
|1||Spenco Unisex Polysorb - Saucony Running Shoes Replacement Insoles||Spenco||96|
|2||Superfeet Unisex FLEXMax - Saucony Shoe Replacement Insoles||Superfeet||99|
|3||Superfeet Unisex BLUE - Saucony Orthotic Replacement Insoles||Superfeet||98|
|4||Sof Sole Unisex - Athletic Replacement Insole for saucony Shoes||Sof Sole||96|
|5||Logics Best Unisex Pain relief - Athletic Saucony Replacement Insoles||Logics Best||96|
|6||New Balance Unisex 3030 - Pressure Relief Replacement Insoles for Altra Shoes||New Balance||98|
Please Rate This Article:
Table of Contents
- A bit About Saucony
- When and How To replace Your Insoles
- Features of a Good Saucony Replacement Insole
- Reviews: The Best Saucony Replacement Insoles
- Spenco Unisex Polysorb Saucony Running Shoes Replacement Insoles
- Superfeet Unisex FLEXMax Saucony Shoe Replacement Insoles
- Superfeet Unisex BLUE Saucony Orthotic Replacement Insoles
- Sof Sole Unisex Athletic Replacement Insole for saucony Shoes
- Logics Best Unisex Pain relief Athletic Saucony Replacement Insoles
- New Balance Unisex 3030 Pressure Relief Replacement Insoles for Altra Shoes
- Index Table: Top Rated Saucony Replacement Insoles