Mizuno is highly noted for its Wave Shoe Range. Replacement insoles for the Wave range need to provide good impact support and cushioning for these athletic shoes.
Mizuno Wave Technology
Mizuno is highly famous for its WAVE technology footwear which is basically a technology that aids in dispersing and dissipating energy efficiently. This technology uses a three-dimensional rigid structure designed to move forces away from your feet and rather into the shoe itself.
Mizuno shoes make the perfect running and walking shoes specifically because of the Wave technology which in the end offers you optimal protection against impact. The impact from running has an adverse effect on not only your feet, but your ankles, back, hips knees, and most of your lower body, which can lead to overuse injuries, pain, and inflammation in the joints and tendons. Shock dispersement and absorbency is vital in a shoe which you are performing high impact activities in, or even just walking or standing in to in turn prevent these issues.
A cushioned and shock absorbing insole is ideal to use in your Mizuno shoes and will provide similar effects as the original insole.
There are a few different wave technology Plates designed for specific purposes;
- Parallell Wave – This design disperses impact forces throughout the midsole and is ideal for neutral runners.
Infinity Wave – This plate is shaped in a horizontal figure 8 shape with large open cavities, for maximum vertical deflection and cushioning in Neutral shoes such as the wave Creation 14 and Wave Prophecy 2.
Composite Fan Wave – with an additional higher density plastic plate on the medial side of the midsole, this design enhances stability ad controls overpronation in lowe arches and flat feet, mostly found in the Wave Inspire 9.
Resin Wave – For a lightweight performance like the Wave Universe 4, the resin wave is placed in the midsole, where the harder and firmer resin aids in dispersing shock.
To give you a general idea on choosing the best insoles for your Mizuno shoes, here are some of their original designs and materials used;
- XPOP PU foam in the midsole that offers extra bounce in their neutral shoe models.
- A U4icX Midsole that is lightweight.
- Plush Cloudwave technology platform for cushioning and support.
- Durable premium Polyurethane materials to attenuate shock and provide cushioning.
Choosing the Best Athletic Shoe Replacement Insoles
When it comes to Mizuno shoes you have three options in the insole, general athletic insoles, Orthotic insoles, or custom designed insoles.
The choice of the insole will depend on your level of activities and the type of support you need for your arch type and foot type.
A Trim to fit or specific size option can be obtained in most insoles, make sure to get the perfect size for a good fit.
Features of a Good Mizuno Replacement Insole
- Air Orthotic Support.
- Flexible design with a moisture wicking Top Layer.
- PU Foam or Gel padding.
- A deep or supportive heel cup.
- Anti-Skid or silicone bottom that will not slip in your shoes.
- Arch specific arch support.
- Trim to fit option or sizes available.
- Wider width options.
Reviews: The Best Mizuno Replacement Insoles
New balance Insole offer and athletic supportive fit that fit most athletic style shoes very well.
- A comfortable pressure relief insole ideal for painful foot conditions.
- A great option for forefoot pain or metatarsalgia because of the cushioned metatarsal Pad technology.
- Anatomical arch support design with a heel cradle that disperses pressure evenly and effectively.
- ABZORB cushioning.
- A plastazote top cover that molds to your feet for a customized comfortable fit.
- This insole is likewise approved for diabetic consumers.
The SOLE Dean Karnazes in their signature series offers insoles for men and women that are insulated for protection in cold weather conditions.
- Made from cruelty-free Vegan safe materials only that respect the environment in their practices.
- A synthetic insole that offers high volume and maximum cushioning and support for a looser fitting shoe model.
- Insulated with 3M of Thinsulate 400g insulation to protect your feet against the cold when necessary for those cold winter runs.
- Thes insoles are accepted me the Medical podiatrist Association.
Superfeet is a top brand of insoles that likewise fit almost any athletic shoe type while offering the best support and comfort for athletes and runners alike.
- A full length insole made from high quality foam.
- Features a ventilated forefoot design to keep your feet cool and dry at all times.
- Aerospring Comfort foam that is 5 mm thick, for cushioning and shock absorbency.
- The heel is flexible and there is a heel cradle in a horseshoe shape for better structural stability and ankle protection.
- A dynamic contoured shape for the best stability and support to reduce stress on your feet, knees and ankles.
- Beveled edges that are easily trimmed to fit for the widest variety of footwear.
These memory foam insoles are lightweight and comfortable with an exceptional anti-skid design, to stay put in your athletic shoes.
- A unisex design for both men and women.
- Made with the finest quality supportive memory foam.
- Soft and comfortable for Chronic sports and running.
- Highly elastic materials that bend and flex with your movements.
- Easily washable and quick drying.
- There is an Active Carbon top layer, To prevent odors and bacteria from developing.
Another exceptional all round and all shoe fitting insole brand is Sof Sole, I have chosen the AIRR model as a sports and athletic replacement insole.
- Features a COOLMAX, Cooling and ventilating to layer.
- Skydex air bubbles in the heel to absorb shock
- A Gel cushioned forefoot and moisture-wicking top lining.
- Ideal for athletic shoes, particularly for walking, running and cross-training.
Thes are the perfect insoles for painful foot conditions that will fit your Mizuno shoes.
- Anatomical arch support and pain relief insoles that prevent foot fatigue and reduces the impact on your feet.
- A deep stabilizing heel cup.
- Coolmax technology for ventilation and cooling.
- Solid motion control and comfortable cushioning.
Index Table: Top Rated Mizuno Replacement Insoles
|1||New Balance Unisex 3030 - Pressure Relief Replacement Insoles for Mizuno Shoes||New Balance||97|
|2||SOLE Dean Unisex Karnazes - Insoles for Mizuno Shoes||SOLE Dean||97|
|5||Superfeet Unisex FLEXMax - Mizuno Athletic Shoe Replacement Insoles||Superfeet||98|
|4||LEAGY Unisex Anti-Skid - Mizuno Running Shoe Replacement Insoles||LEAGY||96|
|5||Sof Sole Unisex - Replacement Insole for Mizuno Shoes||Sof Sole||97|
|6||Logics Best Unisex Pain Relief - Athletic Insoles for Mizuno Shoes||Logics Best||98|
Please Rate This Article:
Table of Contents
- Mizuno Wave Technology
- Choosing the Best Athletic Shoe Replacement Insoles
- Features of a Good Mizuno Replacement Insole
- Reviews: The Best Mizuno Replacement Insoles
- New Balance Unisex 3030 Pressure Relief Replacement Insoles for Mizuno Shoes
- SOLE Dean Unisex Karnazes Insoles for Mizuno Shoes
- Superfeet Unisex FLEXMax Mizuno Athletic Shoe Replacement Insoles
- LEAGY Unisex Anti-Skid Mizuno Running Shoe Replacement Insoles
- Sof Sole Unisex Replacement Insole for Mizuno Shoes
- Logics Best Unisex Pain Relief Athletic Insoles for Mizuno Shoes
- Index Table: Top Rated Mizuno Replacement Insoles