We all want the comfort to last, but with heavy wear and time the insoles in your Nike shoes may become worn out and less effective, or maybe you just need some additional support or comfort that your Nike shoe is not providing quite as well on its own.
Although there are not really options in separate replacement insoles that are Nike specifically.
There are plenty of other brands of insoles that will offer a superior fit for all your Nike shoe and sneaker requirements.
Nike Company History and ProfileBefore we get to Nike insoles, let’s look a bit into the background of the Nike brand initially;
Nike, formerly known as Blue Ribbon Sports is a sports and athletic wear manufacturer that has become so popular it is now also a fashion icon.
An American originated company from Oregon, found in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports, the first retail outlet was opened in 1966, and the first Nike brand shoe, launched in 1972.
The company was later on renamed Nike Inc, and went public in 1980. By the 21st century, Nike had retail outlets and distributors in over 170 countries, with its “swoosh” mark logo recognized all over the world.
Today Nike has expanded worldwide, manufacturing a vast variety of sports clothing, shoes, equipment and accessories, as well as fashion and casual shoes and sneakers.
What Nike Offers
Nike brand products offer many categories of sports clothing, shoes and equipment such as;
- RUNNING, equipment and shoes.
- BASKETBALL, shoes, and clothing.
- FOOTBALL and SOCCER gear.
- Men’s TRAINING shoes.
- Women’s TRAINING shoes.
- ATHLETIC and RECREATIONAL GEAR such as cricket, lacrosse, tennis, volleyball, wrestling, walking and outdoor clothing, shoes and gear.
- CASUAL and LEISURE clothing and shoes.
- LICENCED college and professional team logo gear.
Characteristics of a Good Replacement Insole for Nike Shoes
Insoles that fit inside your Nike shoes or can be trimmed to fit are most likely your best bet, although there are a few other features you can look at;
- Men or women-specific insoles, or unisex.
- Cushioning, foam, memory foam or EVA.
- Energy return and shock absorbency.
- Good arch support for your arch type.
- Gel-cushioned pads in the forefoot and heel area.
- Contoured design.
- Heel cup for stability.
- A Moisture-wicking and antimicrobial treated top layer.
Reviews: Insoles for Nike Shoes
Although the Nike Brand does not manufacture specific replacement Insoles for their shoes, here are a few options though that do fit most Nike shoes;
The Vive Sole insoles are some highly supportive and comfortable insole replacements that will fit most sneaker brands snugly. They offer excellent cushioning and shock absorbency along with good arch support, and pain relief in the case of Plantar Fasciitis and similar conditions.
- Available in both men’s and women’s sizes, with a design that will perfectly fit your Nike athletic shoes and sneakers.
- Bio-mechanically designed to relieve pressure from key areas.
- Reduces foot fatigue and offers exceptional shock absorbency with the high-density foam consistency.
- Comfortably padded arch support for low and neutral arches.
- Features an antimicrobial and moisture-wicking top layer, to keep your feet dry and fresh all day long.
Sole Lab offers you full replacement insoles for any Nike Running Shoe with full-length orthotic support. This model is designed to fit men’s running and athletic shoes specifically.
- Offers excellent support, stability, and comfort for runners, to prevent knee pain, shin splints and plantar fasciitis.
- Adaptive anatomical full arch support, which prevents foot fatigue and relaxes the entire structure of your foot.
- Ideal for running, cross training, hiking and walking activities alike.
Similar to the model for men’ this is the Sole Lab Running Shoe Insole replacement, aimed at women’s Nike and other running shoes.
- Well padded with adaptive arch support for all arch types.
- An anatomical design to relax your feet and prevent foot fatigue.
- Shock-absorbing cushioning and comfort.
- A foam core with additional cushioned pads for maximum impact reduction and energy return.
- Ideal for women’s cross-training, running, hiking and walking activities.
A comfortable and cushioned insole from Spenco that can be used in Nike running and athletic shoes, as well as casual sneakers.
- Offers full heel to toe cushioning, ideal for a lower arch type.
- Excellent shock absorbency for walking and running.
- The Spencore material ensures an exclusive cushioned layer to provide maximum impact resistance and comfort.
- Available in seven sizes for men and women, for the ideal fit.
- Thin and lightweight with a four-way stretch fabric.
- The antimicrobial Nylon top layer will keep your feet fresh and germ-free.
Power Step offers you a full-length replacement insole that can be used with almost all athletic and casual shoe brands, including Nike Sneakers and Training shoes.
- Made from durable and highly comfortable polypropylene in an ultra-thin, low profile design with an ethylene-vinyl acetate foam base.
- Offers semi-rigid arch support, with a flexible shell and excellent stability features.
- An additional heel cradle to protect your heels against impact.
- Dual-Layer cushioning with variable cushioning technology, to provide targeted shock absorbency and comfort for running, standing and walking.
- Easily movable from shoe to shoe, and no trim required.
The perfect replacement Insoles for Nike Walking and Running Shoes. The SofSole insole brand is a popular name in replacement and comfort insoles that will fit most shoes types. The Airr Gel model is ideal for Nike athletic shoe types, and offer superior support and comfort.
- A Honeycomb design with a heel to toe cushioning and Breathable air pockets.
- Skydex Air Capsules allow for better impact resistance and energy return.
- A heel, ball of the foot and toe support pad, with cool cushioning to keep feet dry and cool.
- Lightweight and flexible with silicone and fabric construction.
- A cushioned, and moisture managing first layer, to keep feet dry, cool and fresh.
- Ideal for all types of athletic activities, hiking, walking, running, and even standing for long periods of time.
In ConclusionEven though you will not find Nike brand specific replacement insoles, should your pair of Nike shoes, or sneakers need a replacement insole, these insoles I have listed will offer a superior fit, almost as if they were made for the Nike Shoe brand. You can choose from many features, according to your specific preference and requirement.
Index Table: Nike Shoe Replacement Insoles
|1||Vive Sole Unisex Orthotic - Foam Insoles for Nike Shoes||Vive Sole||97|
|2||Sole Lab Men's Athletic - Replacement Insoles for Running Nike Shoes||Sole Lab||97|
|3||Sole Lab Women's Athletic - Running Nike Shoe Insole Replacement||Sole Lab||97|
|4||Spenco Unisex Rx Comfort - Full replacement Insole for Nike Running Shoes||Spenco||97|
|5||Power Step Unisex Semi-Rigid - Orthotic Nike Insole Replacement||Power Step||98|
|6||SofSole Unisex Airr Gel - Nike Running and Walking Shoe Replacement Insoles||SofSole||99|
Please Rate This Article:
Table of Contents
- Nike Company History and Profile
- What Nike Offers
- Characteristics of a Good Replacement Insole for Nike Shoes
- Reviews: Insoles for Nike Shoes
- Vive Sole Unisex Orthotic Foam Insoles for Nike Shoes
- Sole Lab Men's Athletic Replacement Insoles for Running Nike Shoes
- Sole Lab Women's Athletic Running Nike Shoe Insole Replacement
- Spenco Unisex Rx Comfort Full replacement Insole for Nike Running Shoes
- Power Step Unisex Semi-Rigid Orthotic Nike Insole Replacement
- SofSole Unisex Airr Gel Nike Running and Walking Shoe Replacement Insoles
- In Conclusion
- Index Table: Nike Shoe Replacement Insoles