Our kids deserve only the very best, and for some, that can mean the very best insoles for kids. Growing feet often suffer from a variety of painful foot conditions as do adult feet. Find out below how insoles for kids will bring a smile to your little one’s face and more!
When, Why and How Do Kids Benefit From Wearing Insoles?
Many children nowadays suffer from foot pains, whether they are natural growing pains or due to arch problems. All these conditions can cause poor back posture and lead to further problems down the line in the feet, hips, knees, and back.
Aside from that, factory-made shoes do not provide adequate support or comfort to growing feet, and this is why all kids will benefit from wearing a pair of comfortable insoles.
Here are some common foot problems which the right insoles for kids can help:
- Flat Arches – This is the number one foot problem amongst both children and adults. Flat arches, also known as flat feet, low arches or fallen arches, can be genetically inherited or be the result of another condition like edema. Kids with low arches will find ordinary shoes very painful, and without the right support from early on, they may experience an increasing amount of pain their whole lives.
- High Arches – High arches are the opposite to low arches. Some kids are born with arches that are exceptionally steep, where even walking barefoot can be a sore experience. These kids will need very steep and rigid arch support to compensate. High arched children also tend to wear out their shoes faster unless they have the correct insoles.
Best Features of Insoles for Kids
When looking for best insoles for kids, it is essential to search for the following features to ensure maximum comfort and support for growing feet.
- Deep Heel Cup – A deep heel cup will help to keep your child’s feet in place and provide extra balance, shape, and structure. This is particularly important for kids with heels pains or high arches.
- Shaped Arches – Kids feet are soft and impressionable, which is exactly why their insoles should be soft yet shaped to encourage the best foot posture.
- Raised Heel Cup – A raised heel cup takes pressure off the heels and the arches of the feet. It also makes walking feel lighter and reduces the effort feet need to make to push off the ground.
- Breathable Material – The top layer of kids insoles should allow the skin to breathe or they will cause unnecessary perspiration.
- Moisture Wicking – Moisture wicking insoles are highly absorbent, soaking up any excess moisture and letting it evaporate quickly. This keeps your kid’s feet nice and dry, improving comfort and reducing the chance of blisters.
- Dual Layers – Dual padding increases the comfort of the insole without adding too much height. Many dual-layered insoles have extra orthotic layers, which help to increase comfort and reduce foot pain too.
Reviews: The Best Kids Insoles
Below are some of the best insoles for kids, reviewed for their excellent support and comfort.
- Made from superior quality memory foam, these insoles will conform to the precise shape of your children’s feet.
- Built-in adaptive arch technology provides perfect support for growing feet, especially for kids with medium to flat arches.
- A deep heel cup provides optimal room, comfort, and stability, helping kids to feel right at home inside their shoes.
- Firm gel pads on the underside of the insoles provide shock absorption, minimizing the impact on children’s feet when participating in physical activities.
- Trim to fit design allows for a precise fit for each shoe you decide to deck out with these arch support insoles.
- Fits in all types of kids shoes, including school shoes, cleats, tennis shoes, and sneakers.
- For children with flat feet, overpronation at an early age is a common problem that these insoles effectively correct.
- Rigid support combined with a comfortably shaped design offers the best corrective posture training for growing feet.
- A raised heel cup helps to alleviate pressure on the heels as well as protect them from any jarring impacts.
- Footminders insoles are recommended by podiatrists and pediatricians for children who suffer from foot pain, low arches, flat feet or overpronation.
- These insoles will also help to aid standing posture, assisting children to keep their backs straight.
- Designed to fit inside most kids shoes, including dress shoes and school shoes.
- If your child has very high arches and no shoes feel comfortable, then consider these fantastic high arch orthotic insoles!
- Constructed from durable PU material with a velvety top layer, these insoles will provide little feet with the all-day comfort they need.
- The top layer is breathable, absorbent and quick-drying, wicking away any moisture that would otherwise accumulate inside your kid’s shoes.
- Specially made with the intention of helping kids who suffer from a wide variety of foot ailments, from plantar fasciitis to high arches.
- A concave heel cup with extra padding makes these insoles exceptionally comfortable for little feet.
- Powerstep is one of the world’s leading brands in foot orthotics, providing foot comfort expertise in the form of orthotic shoe inserts.
- The Pinnacle Junior contains all the best features of the adult insole, with the exception that these are made especially for kids!
- A hidden second layer is concealed within the insole that supports feet accurately and helps growing feet to walk without pain.
- Variable cushioning technology ensures that the insoles match the shape of your kid’s feet with every step they take.
- These insoles will help to prevent foot fatigue and help to balance pronation in both those kids with flat feet or medium arches.
- These insoles for kids have proven to be very comfortable for many children who suffer from heel and arch problems.
- The raised heel cup is extra deep for better comfort and stability, reducing heel pain and taking pressure off the arches.
- A specially curved arch design helps support feet that are still growing and developing, training them to walk correctly.
- Soft step material has been used to create thicker padding for these kids insoles, improving comfort and security inside the shoe.
- Made with inbuilt shock absorbers to prevent fatigue and reduce everyday strain on the feet.
- Perfect for alleviating foot pain inside casual shoes for kids.
- Another great KidSole insole, these kid’s insoles will not only boost everyday shoe comfort but will prevent slipping and sliding inside your child’s shoes.
- The grip pads on the underside help to lessen the force exerted on little feet as well as improve grip and stability.
- The soft foam used to make the inserts provide ultimate comfort, conforming to the precise shape of your children’s arches.
- These insoles for kids are very light compared to other insoles, allowing for freedom of movement that kids need to enjoy themselves.
- A raised heel cup coupled with dual-layer orthotic support ensures that your kid’s heels and arches will be pain-free!
- These kid’s insoles provide steep support and rigid padding, helping to make shoes fit better and reduce foot strain on tiny feet.
- Scientifically designed arch support to help your children pronate properly and develop a proper walking posture later in life.
- They feel soft and pampering, improving the comfort of your kid’s shoes and removing any discomfort.
- A deep heel cup helps to hold the feet in one position and prevent blistering due to sliding around inside the shoe.
- Ideal for flat feet, high arches, plantar fasciitis, overpronation or underpronation (supination).
- Crafted from high-density foam, these insoles will provide young feet with semi-rigid support to help them balance their stride.
- A U-shaped heel cup promotes natural pronation and a healthy foot posture for feet that are still learning to make steps.
- Ideal for both casual and athletic use to protect your kid’s sensitive feet and ensure they don’t develop with deformities.
- Gel shock pads rest in the heel to deflect any jarring impacts from injuring your little one and prevent foot pain.
- Comes included with a custom trim to fit guide to help get the perfect fit inside your child’s shoes.
- Polysorb insoles by Spenco are made from high quality memory foam, which provides the best comfort and arch support for kids.
- The memory foam molds to the precise shape of your kids arches, making use of variable cushioning technology for 24hour support.
- A stabilizer cap and deep heel cup keep little feet secure inside their shoes, preventing blisters and pronation problems.
- A gel shock pad as well as four different layers of foam keep all force off the feet and help to lower pressure while your kid’s feet are still growing.
- The top cover contains Silpure antimicrobial fabric for long lasting protection against infections and odors.
Comparison Table: Top Insoles for Kids
Table of Contents
- When, Why and How Do Kids Benefit From Wearing Insoles?
- Best Features of Insoles for Kids
- Reviews: The Best Kids Insoles
- KidSole Unisex Kid's Insoles Adaptive Support Insoles for Kids
- Footminders Unisex Flat Kids Insoles Low Arch Insoles for Kids
- Wellever Unisex Orthotic Insoles High Arch Insoles for Kids
- Powerstep Unisex Pinnacle Junior Ultimate Support Insoles for Kids
- KidSole Unisex Neon Kids Insoles Top Medical-Grade Insoles for Kids
- KidSole Unisex Lightweight Insoles Light & Sturdy Insoles for Kids
- Beautulip Unisex Kid's Orthopedic Insoles Scietifically Designed Insoles for Kids
- Wellever Unisex Comfort Insoles Cushioned Insoles for Kids Feet
- Spenco Unisex Polysorb Insoles Memory Foam Insoles for Kids
- Comparison Table: Top Insoles for Kids