Cowboy boots look snazzy and can very often be used outdoors, but they are not the best shoes for your back nor your feet. Scroll down to find out why cowboy boots are bad for your health and how insoles for cowboy boots can come to the rescue!
The Truth About Cowboy Boots
If you have a thing for leather, ride horses and love the wild west, then you ought to know that cowboy boots tend to affect your posture after wearing them for a while.
Here are a few reasons why:
- The heels tend to be raised and after a while of using them, they wear down unevenly, which causes hip pain and back problems.
- The insoles of cowboy boots are often generics, which are not suitable for most people. If your insoles don’t fit your feet, you will have foot pains, fatigue and your posture will be affected negatively.
- The smooth undersides of cowboy boots do not provide enough traction for outdoor activity, and as a result, they can cause the soles to wear out faster, leading to more of the above problems.
- On top of the outsides wearing down, the inner soles also often cave in, resulting in a double posture problem. This exerts lots of pressure on your heels and can even cause plantar fasciitis in the long run.
Insoles for cowboy boots can improve your posture and sort out these problems.
How Insoles for Cowboy Boots Work
The best cowboy boot insoles will have some of the top features of workboot insoles, ensuring that your posture is right, your feet are comfortable and that no matter how worn down the boots get, your feet are supported.
Here are some of their best features, explaining how cowboy boot insoles work in further detail.
- Arch Support – the best insoles for cowboy boots need good arch support. This ensures that your feet are kept in a good alignment which keeps the rest of your body pain-free in its correct posture. Furthermore, this will help your boots to wear down more evenly. Adaptable arch support is the best as it will conform to the shape of your feet as you move; provided it is on a stable base.
- Stable Base – A hardy, stable base is required to ensure your feet are always securely planted inside your cowboy boots, no matter how worn they get. The more ridges there are on the underside of the insole, the better it is for stability.
- Deep Heel Cup – A deep heel cup is the third recipe for success when looking for cowboy boot insoles. This will take pressure off your heels and arches, preventing foot fatigue. It’s also a lot more comfortable!
Reviews: The Best Cowboy Boot Insoles
The best insoles for cowboy boots are reviewed below. They were all selected for their durability, anti-fatigue and pro posture qualities.
- The ultimate work boot or cowboy boot insoles, timberland pro has mastered the anti-fatigue insole for those who spend all day on their feet.
- Hexagons on the underside of the insole work uniquely to distribute impact evenly and even allow for energy return.
- Due to the energy return ability, each step you take is lighter as the arches of the feet exert less energy, allowing you to do more!
- The top layer is made from a soft, breathable material that wicks away moisture, keeps your feet cool and prevents odors from building up in your boots.
- Supreme arch support is provided by the flexible padding, contouring the shape of your feet and effectively preventing foot pain, plantar fasciitis, and fatigue.
- Whether you need insoles for your cowboy boots, work boots or hiking shoes, Jobsite has you covered with these durable inserts!
- High rebound padding allows for these insoles to bounce right back, immediately conforming to any shape your arches make for constant comfort.
- The underside is made of a durable, lightweight material that is skid-resistant, keeping your feet firmly planted in your cowboy boots.
- A breathable, antibacterial and antifungal top layer ensures less odor when you take your boots off.
- The heel cup is deep and accompanied by a shock absorber underneath it, limiting any force that acts upon your heels and reducing heel pain.
- These insoles will not only make the perfect pads for Thorogood boots, they will make any cowboy boots feel like a dream!
- Made of sturdy polyurethane that has been molded into a “natural pebble” grip, these insoles provide a balance of both support and traction inside your shoes.
- The heels have a soft gel shock absorber which reflects impacts away from your feet and minimizes the risk of foot pain.
- The top layer is breathable with a perfect dual density, allowing for maximum comfort all day long.
- Specially designed for those who have flat feet, plantar fasciitis, wide feet or who could use some extra comfort in their cowboy boots.
- These cowboy boot insoles are the cream of the crop when it comes to stability, durability, comfort and support!
- The ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) Technology supports the arches of your feet and reduces fatigue by providing accurate real-time cushioning as you move.
- Cobalt XR (Extended Range Sequential) technology is another scientifically formulated layer that prevents your feet from aching my providing ultimate suspension and balance.
- Never get blisters under your feet again with the exceptional moisture wicking material that coat the top of these shoe inserts!
- Two sets of shock pads reduce shock and improve the grip of the insoles in your shoes, improving comfort and durability.
- Works for any boots, not just the supreme work boots in Ariats range.
- If you suffer from foot pain or fatigue after wearing your cowboy boots all day, then these insoles are for you!
- These inserts were made for walking and working in, being highly durable and lightweight.
- Coolmax technology allows for moisture to quickly vanish, preventing blisters and keeping your feet cool and comfortable.
- The top layer is anti-microbial, reducing the risk of odor and foot pain due to infection.
- Designed especially for those who have flat feet or fallen arches, the anatomically perfected shape of these insoles will provide you with relief.
- A raised heel cup combined with gel shock pads help to keep you stable in your shoes, reduce jarring impacts and take pressure off your arches.
- Samurai insoles are designed by a podiatrist with flat feet for everyone else who has flat feet.
- Prevent foot fatigue and flat feet pain by inserting a pair of these full insoles into your cowboy boots!
- The molded orthotic core will take perfect care of your fallen arches, allowing for optimal support and to correct overpronation issues.
- Unlike many other flat feet insoles, samurai insoles have triple the comfort with tri-layered cushioning, keeping you comfortable for hours on end.
- Their low profile makes them easy to insert into any work boots you own without any guesswork or trimming required.
- These athletic, orthotic insoles are perfect for a square toe cowboy boots, designed to give your feet the support they need.
- A deep heel cup helps to control pronation and take the strain off your arches, in combination with the mild arch support and heel lift.
- The underside has a ridged stabilizer cap, doing a great job of securing your feet inside the cowboy boots, which are notorious for being slippery.
- Each insole comes equipped with two gel shock pads to ensure both your heels and forefeet are protected from jarring impacts.
- The top fabric is antimicrobial and made using COOLMAX technology, wicking away moisture and keeping your feet odorless, dry and cool.
- For those who struggle with high arch foot pain and love wearing cowboy boots, these insoles will no doubt come in handy!
- Very steep arch support offers the depth of cushioning your high arches need, contouring them perfectly.
- A deep heel cup and sizable heel lift take the pressure off your heels and arches while simultaneously maintaining balanced pronation.
- A nylon plate sits on the underside of the insoles, holding your feet securely in one place inside the cowboy boots.
- Can be used for hiking, walking, running, jogging and any other athletic, outdoor activities.
- Recommended to remove the built-in sole of your boots before adding these in.
- As the brand name implies, these StepComfy insoles will add comfort into every step you take in your cowboy boots.
- Constructed from five layers of premium quality materials, the insoles offer unique three-point arch support to alleviate pressure on your feet.
- Two layers of natural cork adjust to the shape of your arches, eventually turning these into the most comfortable insoles you’ll ever own over time.
- A layer of moisture-wicking comfort foam keeps your feet dry and cool at all times.
- The U-shaped heel cup holds the low profile insoles in place and protects your heels.
- Ideal for those with plantar fasciitis, flat feet, pronation problems, ball of foot pain or heel pain.
Comparison Table: Insoles for Cowboy Boots
Table of Contents
- The Truth About Cowboy Boots
- How Insoles for Cowboy Boots Work
- Reviews: The Best Cowboy Boot Insoles
- Timberland Pro Men's Anti-Fatigue Insoles All Day Insoles for Cowboy Boots
- Jobsite Unisex Power Insoles Tough Orthotic Cowboy Boot Insoles
- Thorogood Unisex Commando Insoles Dual Density Insoles for Cowboy Boots
- Ariat Men's Cobalt XR Insoles Pro Stability Insoles for Cowboy Boots
- RockRooster Unisex Work Boot Insoles Robust Cowboy Work Boots Insoles
- Samurai Insoles Unisex Utility Insoles Flat Feet Insoles for Cowboy Boots
- Sof Sole Men's Square Toe Insoles Square Toe Insoles for Cowboy Boots
- Sof Sole Unisex High Arch Insoles Steep Support Insoles for Cowboy Boots
- StepComfy Unisex Moldable Insoles Adaptive Support Insoles for Cowboy Boots
- Comparison Table: Insoles for Cowboy Boots