Adidas is a brand that engages in designing and distributing high quality, high performance and comfortable athletic and sporting lifestyle products.
Adidas shoes are one of the most popular sports and athletic shoe brands, as well as fast making its way as a fashionable casual shoe brand.
In general you will not likely find Adidas branded insoles to replace your old or worn Adidas insoles, but luckily many insole brands and models will fit most Adidas shoe models, like a glove.
Adidas Company ProfileAdidas is a company found by Adolf Dassler in the 1920s in Germany, he started this company in his mothers home joined by his brother Rudolf, under the name Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory.
They started the metal spiked running shoe model for multiple athletic activities, and later on enhanced the quality by using canvas and rubber to create their shoes.
In 1949 there followed a break in the relationship between the two brothers and Adolf created the Addidas brand, while his brother created a rival brand Puma.
Adidas is known by its three stripe logo used on all its clothing and shoes as a marketing aid. Today Adidas is popular and well sought after sports and casual wear brand known all over the world.
What Adidas Has to OfferIn general, Adidas offers you seven generations of innovation, technology, and quality sports clothing, shoes and gear that is synonymous with excellence and quality standards.
The Adidas ORIGINALS range is an all-time classic and casual range launched in the 1972’s.
The SPORTS Performance Range strives to provide the most functional and best-performing products to athletes in all sports categories.
Adidas is constantly striving to support athletes by trying to achieve even better levels of technology and performance in their product ranges.
Adidas likewise provide effective size charts so that you can compare sizes of all their products to enable you to get the best fit.
Features of a Good Insole for Your Adidas Shoes
Some great choices for replacement insoles for your Adidas shoes should include these handy characteristics;
- In most running shoes you want good cushioning and shock absorbency, as well as lightweight flexibility.
- Trim to fit or different size options.
- Antimicrobial and moisture-wicking top layer.
- Breathability features such as perforation.
- Thin and lightweight design with light cushioning in some models.
- Thick cushioning, gel forefoot and heel pads, for good shock absorbency in other models.
- Specific arch type support for a high, low or neutral arch.
- A low volume and low profile, or high volume and high profile fit.
- Heel cups for stability.
- Contoured shape.
Reviews: The Best Insoles for Adidas Shoes
The following insoles are ideal to use in any Adidas athletic shoe or sneaker;
Cloud foam pillow soft insoles that are ideal for pain relief for conditions that affect Flat Feet, such as Plantar Fasciitis, and heel pain.
Designed by a podiatrist the Samurai Replacement insole provides proven relief and will fit perfectly in your Adidas sneakers or trainers.
- Gently corrects overpronation associated with fallen arches and a low arch, while providing pillow soft cushioning and support.
- Offers excellent pain relief from conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Pain.
- A lightweight and flexible design which is ideal for your Adidas shoes.
- Made from medical grade materials to provide the best orthotic support.
These super thin, cushioned replacement insoles from Spenco, will fit your Adidas shoes like a glove, they offer just enough support, and cushioned shock absorbency.
- Available in a range of sizes for the perfect fit.
- The four-way stretch fabric is treated with Silpure antimicrobial treatment to prevent odors and germs from developing.
- Thin and lightweight design with lightweight cushioning.
- Full length heel-toe exclusive cushioning layer that absorbs shock and provides maximum support.
The Sof Sole Athletic Insole replacement range fits perfectly with all athletic shoe brands, and have the handy option of being trimmed to fit. This is the men’s range, available in different men’s sizes providing full-length support and cushioning.
- Features the popular Implus Foam cushioning system for superior comfort and shock absorbency.
- Orthotic performance ideal for walking and running.
- Contoured, offering neutral arch support, suitable for most foot shapes and types.
- Very lightweight with just enough cushioning, as well as gel pads in the heel and forefoot area for comfort without the bulk.
- A Hydrologix moisture-wicking lining, to keep your feet dry, as well as managing odor and temperature.
Seeing that it is such an excellent Replacement insole for most athletic shoes, I have decided to likewise include the Sof Sole Athlete model insole for ladies as well.
Similar to the Men’s Sof Sole Athlete Insole, this one also offers an ideal fit for women’s feet and is available in most women’s sizes, with the trim to fit option.
- Implus technology foam cushioning for ideal support and comfort.
- A Hydrologix moisture wicking and temperature regulating lining, that prevents odors and keeps your feet dry.
- Contoured support for a neutral arch.
- Offers exceptional cushioning and shock absorbency.
- Better support at targeted areas with the gel forefoot and heel pads.
- Very lightweight and will easily fit in your Adidas athletic shoes.
- The ideal insole for runners, and walking.
With sizes specific for men and women, the Wernie’s replacement insoles are the epitome of Replacement Insoles for your Adidas sneakers and running shoes.
- Features neutral and contoured arch support that is idyllic for almost every foot shape and type.
- Will fit casual sneakers, as well as running shoes, and all your Adidas models.
- Made from high-quality medical-grade EVA foam with gel pads for better cushioning and impact absorption.
- Reduces stress on the feet and provides orthotic support and relief from pain and fatigue.
- Ideal for walking, running, hiking, climbing, sports and even just everyday use.
Gaoag Shock-Absorbing insoles offer orthotic support, cushioned shock absorbency and a neutral arch supportive fit, for all athletic and casual sneaker shoe brands.
- The perfect Neutral arch supportive design for all athletic and casual sneaker brands, fitting most foot types.
- Perfect for neutral and higher arches with a honeycomb design.
- Deep heel cups and anti-slip polyester top layer.
- Gel padded heel and forefoot for more comfort and support.
- ventilated to keep feet dry and fresh all day.
- Soft and cushioned material for plush comfort and support.
In ConclusionLooking for the perfect insole replacement for your Adidas athletic shoes or even just casual sneakers, well look no further, these are the top brands that are sure to give you a comfortable and supportive fit, unique to your Adidas brand shoes.
Index Table: Adidas Replacement Insoles
|1||Samurai Unisex - Flat Feet Insoles for Adidas Shoes||Samurai||98|
|2||Spenco Unisex RX Comfort - Thin Insole replacements for Adidas Shoes||Spenco||96|
|3||Sof Sole Men's Athlete - Men's Athletic Shoe Replacement Insoles||Sof Sole||98|
|4||Sof Sole Women's Athlete - Atletic Replacement Insoles for Adidas Shoes||Sof Sole||98|
|5||Wernie’s Unisex Sneaker - Adidas Replacement Insoles||Wernie’s||97|
|6||Gaoag Unisex - Orthotic Adidas replacement Insole||Gaoag||97|
Please Rate This Article:
Table of Contents
- Adidas Company Profile
- What Adidas Has to Offer
- Features of a Good Insole for Your Adidas Shoes
- Reviews: The Best Insoles for Adidas Shoes
- Samurai Unisex Flat Feet Insoles for Adidas Shoes
- Spenco Unisex RX Comfort Thin Insole replacements for Adidas Shoes
- Sof Sole Men's Athlete Men's Athletic Shoe Replacement Insoles
- Sof Sole Women's Athlete Atletic Replacement Insoles for Adidas Shoes
- Wernie’s Unisex Sneaker Adidas Replacement Insoles
- Gaoag Unisex Orthotic Adidas replacement Insole
- In Conclusion
- Index Table: Adidas Replacement Insoles