When it comes to the All-Star Converse range, there is nothing quite as versatile and easy wearing as a pair of these sneakers.
They are light, comfortable, and come in many different styles, colors, and materials, that can be worn with almost any outfit and for any occasion imaginable.
In general, All-Stars have a footbed or insole that does not offer a variety of support and comfort features, although they are reasonably comfortable and offer good shock absorption with the thick rubber outsole.
You are similarly not very likely to find an insole for this shoe brand specifically, and it can be quite challenging to find an insole that fits this type of sneaker.
The All Star Converse Sneaker History and profile
Chuck Taylor All Stars or Converse All Stars are a model of casual shoes that are manufactured by the Converse brand which is a subsidiary of Nike Inc.
The initial design of this sneaker was aimed at a basketball shoe in the early 20th century, and the design had remained the same since 1920 when it was first introduced.
Most All Star Converse shoes consist of a stitched upper portion from a canvas material, a white rubber toe cap, and brown or white rubber sole, although today there are many color and material variations available.
The initial intended innovative detail of this shoe was its loose cotton canvas lining aimed to prevent blisters and chafing.
Although these shoes were created for support and flexibility s a basketball shoe, they started gaining much more popularity from the 1980s, as a retro-styled casual wearing shoe.
All Star Converse Sneaker Interesting Facts
- They were originally created as an athletic shoe specifically designed for Basketball.
- The Converse company originally started in 1908 producing rubber rain boots.
- The All star Converse shoe design has remained the same since 1917.
- Chuck Taylor was a basketball player and trainer in the 1920s, he is a large part of this shoe brand’s popularity.
- It was never intended for Converse shoes to end up as a punk style shoe, but rather an athletic shoe brand.
- Initially, these shoes only came in a high top model.
- In 1976 the All Star Converse sneaker was considered a viable athletic and running shoe.
Characteristics to look for in an insole for All Star Converse Sneakers
- Look for something with a slim and narrow fit, and a low profile.
- Some cushioning and good arch support.
- A fabric moisture wicking lining on top.
- Antimicrobial treatment in the top layer is likewise desirable.
- Lightweight design.
- Breathable materials.
- Trim to fit options.
Reviews: Best Insoles for All Star Converse Sneakers
These flexible and lightweight, memory foam insoles are perfect for all men’s All Star Converse sneakers. They offer a trim to fit option and are thin enough to fit your sneakers without adding any bulk.
- Features a moisture wicking and comfortable fabric lining.
- Flexible design ideal for most sneaker types.
- Premium memory foam that molds to the shape if your foot naturally.
- Trim to fit sizing and shaping.
- Great for low profile footwear such as All star Sneakers.
Similar to the men’s Sof Sole insole model, these provide the ideal fit for women All Stare Converse sneakers, and feet, likewise with a trim to fit option.
- Features a luxury premium, memory foam for contoured and cushioned support and comfort.
- A moisture-wicking fabric lining.
- The perfect fit for a low profile shoe or sneaker.
- Thin and lightweight, with a trim to fit option.
The Shoeslulu leather insoles feature a very thin and trim design, which will fit perfectly in your All Star Converse sneaker while providing excellent comfort and moisture management.
- Made from genuine leather, handcrafted, seamlessly for superior comfort and durability.
- Advanced breathability with the carbon filter bottom to control moisture and odor.
- Slight padding for light cushioned comfort and shock absorbency.
- Shaped to contour your foot with a narrow fit, which is ideal for All Star Converse Sneaker brands.
Powerstep is a much sought after brand in insoles. I specifically like the Endurance insoles, because of their trim and slim fit, which is perfect for most low profile sneakers, such as your All Star Converse models.
- You can use these insoles for walking, running and casual wear.
- features targeted Poron cushioning at high impact areas.
- A very slim an trim design, especially aimed at low profile shoes.
- The arch shell is flexible and offers light neutral arch support.
- Full length and water resistant.
- Easily moveable from shoe to the shoe so you can use it in different sneaker models.
If you are looking for a more supportive and stable insole for your All Star Converse sneakers, I would recommend these Gel insoles from Kaleni. They ensure semi-rigid arch support, a stability heel cup, and excellent cushioned comfort.
- The Ergonomic design of these insoles with a deep heel cup in U-shape ensure maximum stability, and prevents slipping.
- Very soft and comfortable with a fabric top layer for improved breathability and moisture wicking.
- The flexible Gel material adapts to the shape of your feet and keeps you cool and dry.
- Will fit most athletic shoes and sneakers for men and women comfortable.
- Features a trim to fit option for getting the perfect fit.
The Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx insole is designed to ideally fit athletic shoes, work shoes, dress shoes and all types of sneakers alike. Offers superior firm arch support and stability which is ideal for most arch types.
- The top layer is manufactured from 100% antimicrobial treated polyester, to keep your feet dry and fresh all day.
- The firmer arch supports improves stability and gives better support.
- You can trim the edges to get the ideal fit for your shoe and foot type.
- A slightly angled exterior heel platform which improves over or under pronation and ensures better motion control.
- The variable cushioning technology ensures controlled plush cushioning with a durable and shock absorbing EVA foam base.
Index Table: Insoles Replacement for Converse Shoes
|1||Sof Sole Men's Memory Plus - All Star Converse Insoles||Sof Sole||97|
|2||Sof Sole Women's Memory Plus - All Star Converse Sneaker Range Insoles||Sof Sole||97|
|3||Shoeslulu Unisex Thin - Leather Insoles for All Star Converse Shoes||Shoeslulu||96|
|4||Powerstep Unisex Endurance - Slim Sneaker Insoles||Powerstep||96|
|5||Kaleni Unisex Comfort - Gel Insoles for Allstar Coverse Shoes||Kaleni||97|
|6||Powerstep Unisex Pinnacle Maxx - Firm Arch Support Insole for All Star Converse Shoes||Powerstep||98|
Please Rate This Article:
Table of Contents
- The All Star Converse Sneaker History and profile
- All Star Converse Sneaker Interesting Facts
- Characteristics to look for in an insole for All Star Converse Sneakers
- Reviews: Best Insoles for All Star Converse Sneakers
- Sof Sole Men's Memory Plus All Star Converse Insoles
- Sof Sole Women's Memory Plus All Star Converse Sneaker Range Insoles
- Shoeslulu Unisex Thin Leather Insoles for All Star Converse Shoes
- Powerstep Unisex Endurance Slim Sneaker Insoles
- Kaleni Unisex Comfort Gel Insoles for Allstar Coverse Shoes
- Powerstep Unisex Pinnacle Maxx Firm Arch Support Insole for All Star Converse Shoes
- Index Table: Insoles Replacement for Converse Shoes