Keeping your feet clean and germ-free is important if you want to keep them healthy and without fungal infection.
Just as important is a good scrub to remove hard and dead skin which are breeding grounds for germs and fungus.
Why You Should Use a Scrubber on Your Feet
Keeping your feet clean and well groomed is part of a healthy lifestyle, and this is where exfoliation comes in.
Exfoliation is basically when you use a scrubber or exfoliant to rub off dead skin and dirt from your feet to keep the pores from becoming clogged and bacteria from growing.
Why Should You Exfoliate Your Feet?
There are just so many benefits to exfoliated feet, which makes this an almost vital skin care routine practice. When you regularly exfoliate your feet you will see that the skin becomes dramatically softer and smoother, and you can easily avoid issues such as Corns, Calluses and fungal infections. Exfoliating in turn also aids in easing foot pain and improves the blood circulation to your feet and legs which is healthy and extremely relaxing.
A few Ways To Exfoliate Your Feet at Home
There are a few ways in which you can effectively exfoliate and massage your feet at home;
- Pumice Stone – You can use a Pumice stone in the bath or shower to exfoliate the bottoms and back of your feet to wear down dead skin and tough corns and callouses for smoother feet. Pumice stones are affordable and very easy to use in a matter of minutes.
Epsom Salt Scrub – A foot scrub is a great way to exfoliate your feet and you can buy some from the store or make your own. You can use Epson salt which will remove dead skin and callouses as well as relieve pain and inflammation.
Exfoliating Cream – An exfoliation cream helps to further exfoliate after you have scrubbed your skin and removes leftover dirt and dead skin cells. The exfoliating cream also provides effective moisturization which in turn prevents dry and flaked skin from developing in the first place.
Foot Scrubber – a foot scrubber is a device which you can use in or out of your shower to stand on and scrub and exfoliate your feet. These either have rubber nodules or normal bristles, some even a pumice stone that scrubs and massages your feet. An alternative is a handheld scrubber that you can likewise use while showering.
Benefits of an In Shower Foot Scrubber
Foot scrubbers typically cost about 10 to 25 dollars, depending on the complexity of the scrubber. They are very easy to clean. Just be sure to rinse it thoroughly and let it dry between uses. This will ensure that no bacteria grow on the scrubber before you use it again.
- Less Hassle – A foot Scrubber in your shower is a great way to massage and exfoliate your feet without having to use your hands and bend down, in the shower.
- Safer – You stand less chance of slipping and falling, or losing your balance by trying to scrub your feet balancing on one leg.
- Soap – You can add soap to your in shower foot scrubber as necessary or use it as is.
- Massage – Most foot scrubber models also give a great relaxing massage that in turn helps to improve blood circulation.
- Cleaning – A foot scrubber in the shower will clean and exfoliate your feet efficiently and remove dead skin cells and germs, leaving yours with soft, smooth and fresh feet.
In shower foot scrubber come highly recommended for the elderly and individuals who struggle to keep their balance, they require much less effort and bending and balancing, to use.
If you frequently experience dry, cracked or calloused feet, even if you have foot odor or an infection, a foot scrubber will provide effective relief and comfort, keeping your feet healthy and germ-free.
Features of Good Shower Foot Scrubber
- Sole Scrubbers and Foot Mats – Barefoot scrubber in the form of a mat that you place in your shower with bristles or rubber nodules, some may even have a pumice stone attached. You can use these with or without soap to scrub and massage your feet while standing in the shower.
Sandal Foot Scrubbers – A foot scrubber that your place on your feet like a sandal that cleans your arches, toes, sides, and bottom of your feet simultaneously with bristles in the shower or even the bathtub.
Shower Floor Foot Brushes – These usually have soft bristles and pumice stone in the center that will clean and massage your feet, along with removing dead skin cells.
Reviews: The Best Shower Foot Scrubber
This is a great example, and one of the best available in Shower Scrubber Mats that also massages your feet.
- Gives you an in shower foot spa experience.
- Very durable and easy to use made of long-lasting high-quality materials.
- Promotes blood circulation.
- A foot cleaner and massager in one.
The Body and Sole for scrubber is an excellent exfoliating scrubber that you can use with your favorite soap for a deep cleansing foot spa.
- Durable design.
- Easy to use in the shower without having to bend.
- Exfoliates and massages your feet.
- Soft and durable bristles and a wide platform to stand on.
Allstar Innovations bring you their favorite model in foot scrubbers that are versatile and easy to use.
- Features soft bristles and an additional Pumice stone for exfoliation.
- Designed to wrap around your feet reaching all areas of concern.
- Features an Anti-Slip base so it stays securely in place in your shower.
The Love Lori is a luxury shower foot exfoliator and massager with a non-slip base.
- Wide and large in size with suction cups to keep it secure in place.
- Relieves pain and inflammation and improves your blood circulation effectively.
- A scrubber and massager in one.
This is a luxury spa experience exfoliates and massager in one, with additional smoothing Pumice stone.
- Slipper style foot scrubber with all over bristles to clean your entire foot.
- Features a smoothing pumice stone.
- The unique bristles massage your feet to relax tense muscles and improve blood circulation.
- Can be used with or without soap.
A comfy and soft rubber bristles in shower foot scrubber and a massager for a comfortable and thorough cleansing experience.
- Ensures a hygienic and efficiently clean, removing dead skin cells and dirt.
- massages your feet and improves blood circulation.
- A Non-Slip design that is sturdy and very safe to use.
- Comes in different color options to choose from.
A soft bristled in shower foot scrubber that is easy and convenient to use, as well as durable and long lasting.
- Soft bristles gently massage and exfoliates your feet.
- Enjoy a relaxing experience and smooth and cleansed feet.
- Features suction cups for in shower safety.
- Highly durable for long lasting use.
- Comes with a hanging hook and additional mesh body sponge.
Index Table: Top Rated Shower Foot Scrubber
|1||California Home Goods Unisex Foot Scrubber - Shower Foot Scrubber Mat||California Home Goods||98|
|2||Body and Sole Unisex Soapy Sole - Shower Foot Scrubber||Body and Sole||97|
|3||Allstar Innovations Unisex Fresh Feet - Foot Scrubber for The Shower||Allstar Innovations||98|
|4||Love Lori Unisex Massager - In Shower Foot Scrubber and Massager||Love Lori||98|
|5||Little World Unisex Simple - Foot Scrubber for The Shower||Little World||97|
|6||C Goods Unisex Scrubber Mat - Shower Foot Scrubber Mat||C Goods||97|
|7||Product Choices Unisex Deep Cleansing - Shower Foot Scrubber||Product Choices||97|
Please Rate This Article:
Table of Contents
- Why You Should Use a Scrubber on Your Feet
- A few Ways To Exfoliate Your Feet at Home
- Benefits of an In Shower Foot Scrubber
- Features of Good Shower Foot Scrubber
- Reviews: The Best Shower Foot Scrubber
- California Home Goods Unisex Foot Scrubber Shower Foot Scrubber Mat
- Body and Sole Unisex Soapy Sole Shower Foot Scrubber
- Allstar Innovations Unisex Fresh Feet Foot Scrubber for The Shower
- Love Lori Unisex Massager In Shower Foot Scrubber and Massager
- Little World Unisex Simple Foot Scrubber for The Shower
- C Goods Unisex Scrubber Mat Shower Foot Scrubber Mat
- Product Choices Unisex Deep Cleansing Shower Foot Scrubber
- Index Table: Top Rated Shower Foot Scrubber