Our feet have the most thankless job, they take us through our everyday lives and give mobility to work, exercise and play.
Taking care of your feet should be a daily essential even if you do not have the time.
So why not try a pair of Moisturizing, socks, and effortlessly take care of your feet while you sleep or relax.
Types of Moisturizing Socks
There are many different moisturizing socks to choose from, most of them are mainly designed with either a Gel lining or a moisturizing cream that hydrates and rejuvenates your feet.
Thes socks are often made of soft cotton and flexible spandex to give you a more natural and comfortable fit that is breathable and aids in the moisturization process.
Moisturizing socks come with an infused moisturizing cream or gel, and can also contain botanical extracts and essential oils that aid in healing and hydrating your feet.
Some Moisturizing Sock Varieties Include:
- Polymer Gel Moisturizing Socks – Gel and Polymer Moisturizing socks can hold a variety of ingredients such as essential oils of Peppermint, lavender and tea tree, along with very hydrating Jojoba oils and Shea Butter.
Healing Heel Moisturizing Socks – If you suffer from very hard and cracked heels, a moisturizing heel sock may just be the answer. This sock has an open toe design for cooling and breathability, along with moisturizing ingredients and oils to soften your heels.
Petroleum Jelly Moisturizing Socks – many moisturizing socks are based on a petroleum jelly moisturizing glove that provides protection and hydration for your feet.
Footcream Moisturizing Socks – Shea Butter and other oils and ingredients can be infused into a moisturizing sock that is a cream base, providing a less greasy and sticky option than petroleum jelly.
How To Use Moisturizing Socks
Once you have found the perfect moisturizing sock to cater to your personal needs then you will need to know how to use them. Most Moisturizing socks come with their own instructions, otherwise, you could always follow these easy steps.
- Wash and Dry – wash and soak your feet in lukewarm water and make sure to dry them thoroughly.
- Exfolaite – Use a Pumice stone or foot file to exfoliate your feet, removing excess dry skin, allowing the product to better penetrate your skin.
- Rinse – Rinse and pat your feet dry.
- Apply product – For a Moisturization sock that is not infused, apply your given moisturizing agent or moisturizer of choice thoroughly to the entire foot.
- Socks – Now use your Moisturizing socks with or without infused gels and place them on your feet, keeping them on for a couple of hours or overnight.
Features of a Good Moisturizing Sock
- Gel infusion or interior that is hypoallergenic and moisturizing.
- Non-Slip silicone or rubber studs underneath the socks.
- Essential Oils, such as peppermint, Eucaluptus, lavender and tea Tree are all great for your feet.
- Moisturizing, Shea Buuter or Jojoba oils are very hydrating and natural.
- Materails, can include Cotton, Polyester, spandex and Gel.
Reviews: Best Available Moisturizing Socks
Some excellent choices in the Best available Moisturizing socks to keep your feet hydrated and soft.
The NatraCure Gel lined moisturizing sock slowly releases therapeutic essential oils and botanicals that moisturize and treats your feet.
- Made from hypoallergenic materails with a Medical grade Gel Lining,.
- The Gel lining slowly releases essential oils and botanicals that provide an at home therapeutic spa treatment which moisturizes and softens your feet.
- These socks can be worn while you sleep for all night therapeutic care.
- One size fits all design for most feet.
- Dermatologically tested to be completely allergen free and perfect for sensitive feet,
- Easily washable and reusable.
The Codcream Gel moisturizing socks are large in size and made specifically for men’s feet., with moisturizing Gel and lotion infused into the sock.
- Repairs and renews dry and cracked skin on the feet and heels effectively.
- A Built-in moistiruzing, hypoallergenic, full Gel lining, that ensures intensive hydration and treatment to soften dry, hard and cracked feet and heels.
- Likewise has anti-aging properties to improve wrinkles and fine lines on your feet.
- The Botanical Gel lining is rich in Vitamin E and minerals oils including Jojoba, Grape Seed and Olive Oils., which are all natural and offer constant moisturization to your feet.
- The full silicone interior keeps infused lotion where it belongs and the gel helps to speed up the moisturizing process.
- You will be left with satin soft, nourished and healthy looking feet.
These plush and fluffy socks are ideal to keep your feet not just warm and cozy in those cold winters, but also well moisturized and soft.
- Eliminate dry and cracked winter skin during this upcoming winter with these warm and fluffy winter socks with the added benefit of moisturizing agents.
- This sock contains Shea Butter for intensive and soft moisturization and hydration to replenish and care for your feet when you need it the most.
- A soft and plush design that is warm and comfortable.
- Available in a few color options to choose from.
- Features non-slip silicone studs ate the bottom of the sock, providing excellent slip resistance on most floor surfaces.
These are deep moisturizing socks designed specifically to target hard and callous heels, providing effective moisturization and softening of the heel area.
- Made from soft and comfortable Premium flexible, fabrics in a size that will fit both men and women perfectly.
- An open toe design that offers excellent breathability and keeps your feet cool.
- Gel-lined socks that you can wear anytime, even when sleeping or with a high heeled shoe for comfort.
- Comes In a pack of four pairs in the color of your choice.
- The Gel effectively and sufficiently moisturizes and hydrates your heels keeping them soft and rejuvenated.
These socks from LuxaDerme contains natural deep moisturization ingredients that will rejuvenate and hydrate your feet.
- A deep Moisturizing foot Hydration sock with Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, and Thyme,, natural ingredients that provide hydration and rejuvenation properties for rough and dry feet.
- Infused with potent blends of botanical extracts, anti-oxidants and premium actives, including Collagen and vitamin E.
- This sock is suitable for even sensitive and allergic skin types.
- PETA certified for natural quality and pureness.
- Contains no Parabens, sulfates, phthalates, petrolatum, alcohols or artificial fragrances and chemicals, just natural goodness from the toes up.
One for the ladies, this Spa Gel sock is infused with moisturizing agents and leaves a subtle Lavender fresh scent.
- The ideal size and design to fit a women’s foot.
- Enriched with Lavender Oil, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E for optimal moisturization and a fresh floral scent.
- These socks can be washed and reused up to 40 times.
- Made of Polyester and cotton fibers that are durable and comfortable with added spandex for flexibility.
Index Table: Top Rated Moisturizing Socks
|1||NatraCure Unisex Gel - Moisturizing Gel Socks||NatraCure||97|
|2||Codcream Men's Large - Moisturizing Socks for Men||Codcream||97|
|3||Earth Therapeutics Unisex Shea Butter - Moisturizing Socks||Earth Therapeutics||97|
|4||Nado Care Unisex heel Softener - Deep Hydration Heel Socks||Nado Care||98|
|5||Luxaderme Unisex Deep - Moisturizing Socks with Natural Ingredients||Luxaderme||97|
|6||Y.S Organize Women's Spa - Moisturizing Gel Socks||Y.S Organize||97|
Please Rate This Article:
Table of Contents
- Types of Moisturizing Socks
- How To Use Moisturizing Socks
- Features of a Good Moisturizing Sock
- Reviews: Best Available Moisturizing Socks
- NatraCure Unisex Gel Moisturizing Gel Socks
- Codcream Men's Large Moisturizing Socks for Men
- Earth Therapeutics Unisex Shea Butter Moisturizing Socks
- Nado Care Unisex heel Softener Deep Hydration Heel Socks
- Luxaderme Unisex Deep Moisturizing Socks with Natural Ingredients
- Y.S Organize Women's Spa Moisturizing Gel Socks
- Index Table: Top Rated Moisturizing Socks