Keen boots and shoes are one of the most popular brands when it comes to rugged outdoor and work footwear. As comfort and longevity go, you will consequently need a good footbed replacement or supportive and comfortable insole that goes with your Keen shoes or boots.
Here we have listed and described some of the best insoles to prolong the life of the footbed of your Keen footwear, as well as some replacement insoles and footbeds should you require any;
Who is Keen UtilityKeen is a very progressive and innovative company that designs premium footwear, bags, and socks ideal for outdoor activities and industrial work environments.
Keen has a signature style that meets comfort and protective features such as steel toes, waterproofing, reflective piping, slip resistance, and cushioned insoles.
Besides being superior protective and comfortable, Keen Utility products are likewise tough as nails, providing you with equipment that will perform and last.
Why You Need Insoles
There are just so many benefits to wearing supportive and comfortable insoles.
Your feet are most likely the last thing you think about on a daily basis, but with long work hours and time on your feet, they start to ache and pain. This is when you start to notice them, become distracted, slow in performance and more likely to suffer an injury.
Having shoes that are comfortable, and similarly, insoles that offer comfort and support features can make a huge difference in your daily activities and feeling of well being, and likewise affect your performance positively.
- Insoles will lengthen the lifespan of your shoes.
- Shock absorbing insoles will prevent pain and swelling in your feet and joints.
- Foot ailments can be prevented by wearing the correct insoles for your foot and arch type.
- You will find pain and discomfort relief from already present ailments with the use of an insole.
- Insoles offer stability and alignment features that will help to improve your posture.
- Comfortable and well-supported feet means better performance at work.
Features of Keen Utility Insoles
- There are three arch type specific insoles for a high, Low and neutral arch, offering the right support.
- Cushioned footbed.
- Insoles are full length for maximum heel to toe support, contouring to the shape of every foot.
- Improves stability, and prevents excessive pronation.
- Insoles are flexible and durable.
- Anti-microbial, breathable and odor control top lining, to keep your feet dry and fresh all day long.
- Distributes pressure evenly, and absorbs shock, to protect your feet and joints.
- Resilient and will not lose its shape over a certain time period.
Reviews: Keen Utility Insoles and Foot Beds
The Keen Utility K-20 is a super plush cushioned insole that is perfect for outdoor Keen shoes and boots, as it offers good cushioned comfort and excellent shock absorbency.
- Ultra comfortable for long hours on your feet either standing or walking, on any surface.
- Very resilient and will not easily lose its shape or functionality with time.
- A full-length insole that provides comfort to the entire foot from heel to toe, conforming to the shape of your foot.
- Manufactured from durable and high-density foam that cradles your feet with every step that you take.
- The anatomically designed heel cap provides only the best in support and stability.
- Fully adjustable and available in a small, medium, large and x-large size.
A replacement footbed, the Keen Utility K-10 ensures you have top of the range comfort and durability features that will exceed that of your old footbed.
- Manufactured with the finest quality dual density foam that will ensure you have all day plush cushioned comfort.
- Excellent shock absorbency that will protect your feet from the impact on hard floor surfaces when walking, running or standing.
- The top sole is treated with antimicrobial and anti-odor substances, while being super breathable, to keep you cool and fresh.
- Designed to help you perform, designed for movement in and on tough terrain.
- Available in a variety of sizes from small to X-Large.
The Keen Utility K-30 High Arch insoles are designed to offer arch support specific to a high arch, forming part of the range of arch support insoles.
- This insole delivers you with the best support and comfort features, aimed at individuals who have a high arch.
- Offers extraordinary underfoot support for a high arch.
- The foot bed is contoured to disperse pressure and create an even weight reducing the impact on your joints.
- Excellent shock absorbency, and cushioned comfort.
- Bids improved stability functions.
- Highly durable and manufactured from fine quality materials.
- Features breathability and anti-microbial, odor control properties on the top sole.
Secondly, we have the Keen Utility Medium Arch Insole that guarantees only the best support for all medium and neutral arch types, without sacrificing stability and flexibility in turn.
- Perfect for neutral arches who only need a medium to average arch and underfoot support.
- A full-length contoured footbed that conforms to the shape of your foot.
- Outstanding impact absorption while still presenting the best in stability and motion control, without surrendering on flexibility.
- Designed with features for natural breathability and odor control to keep your feet fresh and dry.
Last, we are left with the flat arches, and individuals with flat feet, this makes up quite a large portion of the population and is an arch and foot type that requires a good amount of cushioning and shock absorption.
- Provides minimal arch support but maximum cushioned comfort and shock absorbency, reducing strain on your joints and protecting a flatter foot type.
- The shape of the insole ensures the best in even weight dispersion.
- Excellent flexibility and some stability features to keep your feet secure and protected.
- The top layer consists of material that propositions outstanding breathability and natural odor control capabilities to keep you cool and fresh.
- Available in sizes from small up to a large, for men and women.
As you can see Keen offers a replacement footbed and choice of insoles ideal for not only all their shoe models, but likewise for every foot type and arch shape.
Index Table: The Top Keen Utility Insoles
|1||Keen Utility Unisex K-20 - Outdoor Cushioned Foot Bed||Keen Utility||97|
|2||Keen Utility Unisex K-10 - Outdoor Replacement Foot Bed||Keen Utility||96|
|3||Keen Utility Unisex K-30 - High Arch Insole||Keen Utility||97|
|4||Keen Utility Unisex K-30 - Medium Arch Insole||Keen Utility||97|
|5||Keen Utility Unisex K-30 - Low Arch Insole||Keen Utility||97|
Please Rate This Article:
Table of Contents
- Who is Keen Utility
- Why You Need Insoles
- Features of Keen Utility Insoles
- Reviews: Keen Utility Insoles and Foot Beds
- In Conclusion
- Index Table: The Top Keen Utility Insoles