Loafers have the distinct quality of being super comfortable while appearing sophisticated and smart. A Loafer is made in the image of an Oxford shoe, but without the laces and can be worn both as a casual everyday shoe and a smart dress shoe, depending on the style and design of the shoe.
In general, Loafers are very comfortable shoes, but they may lack some essential support, therefore and insole for a loafer can be quite favorable.
Some Advantages to Wearing Loafers
I simply love the style, comfort and overall feel of a loafer, with any outfit, here are some benefits that are associated with Loafers in general;
- Loafers are very easy to slip on and off, making them the ideal go-to shoe.
- For individuals who lack mobility, or who cannot bend down a loafer is very easy to put on and kick off.
- Loafers can be worn as both dress and casual shoes depending on the design.
- You can wear your loafers to the office they are comfortable and look good.
- Wearing jeans and a smart coat or casual top with your loafers will look absolutely fabulous.
- Loafers are very comfortable, and some made of real leather that conform to the shape of your foot.
- Overall a loafer is a durable and good quality shoe, depending on the manufacturer.
Why Wear Insoles with Loafers
- Insoles can provide you with the much-required arch support for your specific arch type.
- The right insole will aid in correcting overpronation.
- Insoles likewise have the ability to correct your posture by giving your feet and lower limbs a more natural alignment.
- If you are on your feet all day or perform many activities and insole can absorb impact and shock to prevent foot fatigue and issues such as plantar fasciitis.
- An insole similarly has the ability to enhance your balance.
- Insoles can reduce pain and fatigue at the ball of the foot.
- Most insoles come with heat and friction resistant antimicrobial treated lining which aids in keeping your feet, fresh, odor free, and cool.
Features to Look for in good Insole for Loafers
Many Loafers already have a thick cushioned footbed, so only a thin lightweight lining or insole may be required. However, if you have a removable insole or footbed in your loafer and you require a proper orthotic insole, then you can do so.
The main characteristics to look for in any good insole are;
- Arch Support for your arch type.
- Medial Arch support protecting the ball of the foot.
- Heel cup for stability.
- Balancing features.
- Heat and friction resistant, antimicrobial lining.
Reviews: The Best Available Insole to Wear in Your Loafers
Extremely comfortable insoles with deep heel cups, from WalkHero, meant for cushioning and stabilizing your feet all day with every step that you take.
- Ideal for individuals who suffer from plantar fasciitis offers superior arch support for both flat and high arches.
- Anatomically designed arch support for better foot and leg alignment, and likewise pain relief associated with flat feet.
- The deep heel cup maintains your feet in a more natural position and improves your posture.
- Manufactured from premium EVA materials with good shock absorbing and moisture wicking capabilities.
- Designed for everyday use with any type of closed shoe, will work well in a Loafer.
Superfeet is a brand in insoles that we all know, they are top of the range and offer some amazing features with each of their insole models. The Superfeet Green model offers all your basic requirements in an insole, with a lightweight and thin design.
- A deep heel cup with extra width for better stability and shock absorption.
- The biomechanical shape contours to the shape of your foot for better balance and support.
- An odor-control coating for all-day freshness and cooling.
- The closed-cell foam offers superior cushioning and comfort.
- A stabilizer cap at the base of the sole ensures better rear foot structure and stability.
- Excellent for common foot and heel pain, and likewise plantar Fasciitis.
A thin and lightweight insole from Spenco, the RX offers outstanding cushioning and comfort for all-day wear.
- A full-length insole that offers heel to toe comfort and support.
- The exclusive Spenco cushioning layer ensures the best in shock absorption and comfort.
- Available in 7 adjustable sizes for the best available fit.
- The 4-way stretch fabric with Silpure antimicrobial technology will control odor and bacteria while keeping blisters at bay.
- Thin and lightweight, with outstanding cushioning.
From HappyStep we have a plush memory foam insert that will fit your Loafers like a glove.
- Manufactured from high density memory foam for optimal support and cushioning during all day activities.
- Fits most medium and high-volume footwear that have a removable insole.
- Adjustable sizing, trim to fit your specific size.
Holstyle presents you with the Taller Heel Full insole specifically designed to fit all Loafer types, and Dress shoes with ease.
- Manufactured from high quality and durable Urethane.
- Full length supporting your entire foot.
- Soft heel cushioning to absorb shock and provide good support.
- An adjustable one size fits all.
- Ideal for individuals who are on their feet all day, or performing many activities, where walking and running is required.
A fantastic winter warmer. I have chosen the ABUSA sheepskin insole for its excellent purpose as an insulated insole, providing warmth in the winter with your favorite Loafers.
- Enjoy the superbly cozy and fluffy feeling of this wonderful insert with your old faithful loafers.
- Recommended using in winter with a more casual style loafer, to provide insulation and warmth from the cold.
- Full-length inserts that ensure an ideal fit for both men and women.
- Manufactured from premium thick and naturally cushioning wool and fur fleece.
Trying to make any shoe more comfortable, particularly your Loafers can be quite a daunting task, however, there is a comfortable and supportive insole out there for everyone.
I have included many styles of insoles all with excellent features for every taste and requirement in this comprehensive list, so you are sure to find that perfect fit for your Loafers.
Index Table: The Best Insoles for Loafers
|1||WalkHero Unisex Orthotic - Insoles for Loafers with Arch Support||WalkHero||96|
|2||Superfeet Unisex Green - Full Length Loafer Insoles||Superfeet||98|
|3||Spenco Unisex RX - Lightweight Loafer Insoles||Spenco||98|
|4||HappyStep Unisex Memory Foam - Loafer Insoles for Comfort||HappyStep||96|
|5||Holstyle Unisex Taller Heel - Loafer Insoles||Holstyle||95|
|6||ABUSA Unisex Sheepskin - Winter Warmth Loafer Inserts||ABUSA||96|
Table of Contents
- Some Advantages to Wearing Loafers
- Why Wear Insoles with Loafers
- Features to Look for in good Insole for Loafers
- Reviews: The Best Available Insole to Wear in Your Loafers
- WalkHero Unisex Orthotic Insoles for Loafers with Arch Support
- Superfeet Unisex Green Full Length Loafer Insoles
- Spenco Unisex RX Lightweight Loafer Insoles
- HappyStep Unisex Memory Foam Loafer Insoles for Comfort
- Holstyle Unisex Taller Heel Loafer Insoles
- ABUSA Unisex Sheepskin Winter Warmth Loafer Inserts
- In Conclusion
- Index Table: The Best Insoles for Loafers