Sweaty and smelly feet are a common occurrence among both men and women and in many individuals.
Sportsman and people who are highly active, particularly suffer from sweaty feet and foot odor as a result of strenuous activities.
Whichever may be the case there is a great solution for this, the foot deodorizer and antiperspirant.
How to Prevent Sweaty Feet and Odor
If you are an individual who suffers from sweaty feet and foot odor, here are a few simple tips in treating and preventing odor and sweat in your feet;
- Journal – keep track of when your feet sweat most and check for certain patterns or time periods, or try to identify foods, situations, and emotions that trigger excessive sweating.
- Socks – Wearing the right socks for the season or certain activities can help to keep sweat and dor at bay. Use breathable cotton for summertime, and warmer wool for colder winter time.
- Moisture Wicking Socks – Some socks come with moisture-wicking materials that draw sweat away from your feet keeping them dry.
- Anti-Fungal Powder – Anti-Fungal powders or Cornstarch can effectively control odor and keep sweat at bay.
- Anti-perspirant Spray or Stcik – A good anti=persipirant can do the same for your feet as for under your arms, keeping them dry and odor free.
- Deodorant for Feet – a specialized deodorant or spray for your feet may be just what you need for odor control and keeping your feet sweat free.
- saty Hydrated – Drinking plenty of water on hot days or very active days will help to regulate your body temperature and reduce the likelihood of sweating.
- Washing – Cleaning your feet regularly with an antifungal soap will likewise improve the smell and sweating.
How does Foot Deodorant Work
Keeping in mind that you have more sweat glands under your feet than on your armpits, and you place deodorant under your arms. So why not your feet?
You can obtain a variety of types of foot deodorizers, such as Roll On, Stick, or Spray deodorant, or even a cream or serum.
Apply your foot deodorant to your feet as you would to your armpits, making sure that your feet are dry and clean first, and you should enjoy all day effective odor and sweat control.
Ingredients Found in a Good Foot Deodorant
- Odor-repelling and antibacterial ingredients.
- Aluminium choride and zinc oxide are excellent choices.
- Copper and silver provide excellent anti bacterial and antto odor properties.
- Natural essential oils such as peppermint, Eucalyptus, Tea tree oil and Lavender or lemon Oils.
- Chamomile and arnica for sore and aching feet.
Reviews: Best Foot Deodorants
An all natural and anti-bacterial foot deodorant from Dr. Care Plus, with the goodness of essential oils and other natural ingredients.
- Made from all natural anti-bacterial essential oils that will destroy resilient foot and shoe odors even with strenuous all day activities.
- IncludesPeppermint, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Thyme essential oils, Which are the most effective foot deodorizers.
- Safe and gentle on skin, while tough enough on even the strongest odors.
- Very easy to use, just spray directly on your feer and allow to dry for a few seconds.
A powerful and effective antiperspirant for your feet that will treat the most sweaty feet, as well as conditions such as Hyperhidrosis.
- Ideal for extreme sweating and individuals suffering from Hyperhidrosis, providing exceptional moisture and odor control.
- Made from nonharmful and irritating ingredients that are hypoallergenic and great for sensitive feet.
- Smells great and effectively controls the odor of the feet and even in your shoes.
- This spray should last you 60 days with daily use and is great value for money.
A natural Crystal deodorant stick from Hoovy that can be used under your arms, as well as your feet to effectively manage sweat and odors.
- Eliminates wetness, and kills bacteria keeping your feet dry and well protected.
- All natural ingredients, no harmful chemicals and aluminum free.
- Made with natural potassium alum and ingredients that offer 24 hours of sweat and odor protection.
- Hypoallergenic, for sensitive feet and underarms.
- Unscented so it is suitable for men, women and even children.
FineVine offers you their natural and organic foot spray that is free from harmful chemicals and substances, yet tough on sweat and odor.
- Very effective at combatting sweaty feet and harmful bacteria and fungus.
- 100% safe for sensitive feet in men women and children.
- Deodorizes your feet as well as keeping them moisturized and hydrated.
- An ergonomic design spray bottle that is very easy to use.
- Features a powerful combination of Thyme, Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Tea tree essential oils.
- No harsh toxins, preservatives or additives, just completely safe and natural.
The Rocket Pure Cedarwood foot spray is the perfect foot deodorizer for sports enthusiasts and active individuals. The handy and small shaped bottle is easy to throw in your gym bag, and offer 24-hour protection against sweat and odor.
- Effective odor control and fight bacteria that causes fungus and odors.
- Ideal for sports shoes and sneakers as a shoe spray and to spray directly on your feet.
- Powerful natural deodorizing capabilities fighting the strongest of odors while being very sensitive on your skin.
- Only natural ingredients are used, includingLemon, peppermint and Eucalyptus.
- No harsh chemicals or toxins, and also paraben free.
- Safe for men, women, and teenagers to use on their feet or in your shoes.
This is a versatile and all over use odor eliminator with a Citrus Fresh Scent. Ideal for use on your feet, in your shoes, and even as a car or room spray and deodorizer.
- Made with powerful essential oils that fight odors and bacteria.
- Works well as a foot spray, shoe spray, and even a car or room spray, effectively killing bacteria while giving a fresh and uplifting scent.
- The portable designed bottle that you can take along with you anywhere.
- Add this little bottle to your gym bag, traveling bag or keep it in your car, for all-day freshness that is always easily at hand when you need it the most.
Index Table: Top Rated Foot Deodorants
|1||Dr. Care Plus Unisex Right Foot - Refreshing Foot Deodorant||Dr. Care Plus||97|
|2||Fresh Body Unisex Fresh Feet - Foot Antiperspirant Serum Deodorant||Fresh Body||97|
|3||Hoovy Unisex Natural Crustal - Foot and Body Deodorant Stick||Hoovy||96|
|4||FineVine Unisex Natural - Foot Deodorant||FineVine||97|
|5||Rocket Pure Unisex Natural Cedarwood - Foot Deodorant Spray||Rocket Pure||97|
|6||Lumi Outdoors Unisex Natural - Natural Foot Deodorant||Lumi Outdoors||97|
Please Rate This Article:
Table of Contents
- How to Prevent Sweaty Feet and Odor
- How does Foot Deodorant Work
- Ingredients Found in a Good Foot Deodorant
- Reviews: Best Foot Deodorants
- Dr. Care Plus Unisex Right Foot Refreshing Foot Deodorant
- Fresh Body Unisex Fresh Feet Foot Antiperspirant Serum Deodorant
- Hoovy Unisex Natural Crustal Foot and Body Deodorant Stick
- FineVine Unisex Natural Foot Deodorant
- Rocket Pure Unisex Natural Cedarwood Foot Deodorant Spray
- Lumi Outdoors Unisex Natural Natural Foot Deodorant
- Index Table: Top Rated Foot Deodorants