Have you ever asked yourself the question, if a pair of insoles could really improve your health, make you feel great, and in some cases lose a bit of weight.
Well, yes is the answer to all of these questions, when you slip a pair of Acupuncture or Acupressure insoles into your favorite shoes, you are sure to enjoy at least one if not all of these exceptional benefits.
So in this article, I have decided to show you some of the best available Acupuncture insoles and what they can all do for you, at the end of the day.
How do Acupuncture Insoles Work
As we all know by now, Reflexology is a practice that basically correlates certain areas of your feet to specific body parts, in order to relieve pain, promote healing, and even lose weight.
Whether you believe this or not, we can all agree that a good foot rub or massage does ease pain and tension in your feet, at least, and likewise reduces stress. But I think you will likewise be surprised at the additional benefits, as there have been many testimonies to confirm these claims.
An Acupuncture or Acupressure insole is covered with nodules that apply gentle pressure to certain pressure points in your feet, to stimulate well being and offer pain relief. Some insoles contain magnets that emit magnetic pulses which in turn improves blood circulation, relieves pain, and may cause weight loss.
Acupuncture Slimming Insoles
The part we have all been waiting for, slimming insoles, the latest innovation in Acupuncture insoles.
These are the insoles which contain magnets that emit magnetic waves which weaken fat cell in your body, enabling you to lose weight. Similarly the help to increase your blood circulation to your feet which helps with pain relief.
Features of a Good Acupuncture Insole
When it comes to good quality Acupuncture Insoles there are a few characteristics that you should consider;
- Strategically placed nodules or nodes that target specific pressure points on your feet.
- Magnets placed at pressure areas that emit waves to relieve pain and help improve weight loss.
- Certain raised areas or cushioning to ensure good arch support.
- A top antimicrobial layer that prevents odor and moisture build-up.
- Lightweight, soft and durable construction.
- Perforation holes for ventilation.
Reviews: The Best Acupuncture Insoles
Here are some top of the range models and brands of Insoles with Magnetic Nodules and Acupuncture points, for pain relief, well being, and weight loss;
The Mighty Eagle Acupuncture Slimming insole uses magnetic pulses to stimulate reflexology points which aid in foot pain relief, and rejuvenates your body, helping with weight loss and blood circulation.
- Features seven strategically placed magnets with raised nodes to massage and stimulate all reflexology points on your feet to prevent and soothe foot pain and discomfort.
- These magnets emit magnetic waves that help to weaken fat cells in your body for more effective weight loss.
- The magnetic waves likewise aid to improve blood circulation to your feet and other parts of the body for effective pain relief.
- The raised area give ample arch support while the 250 air holes ensure good ventilation to keep your feet cool.
The La’prado Acupressure insoles offer a therapeutic massage, with the magnetic reflexology feature to relieve pain and prevent foot fatigue effectively.
- Manufactured from medical grade Gel and designed specifically to provide fast and effective pain relief.
- Extremely durable and comfortable with 22 magnets that massage your feet.
- Cooling and moisture wicking materials and properties to keep your feet cool and free from odor.
- Relaxes your feet and promotes excellent blood circulation.
- Effective anti-fatigue technology to keep you going all day.
If you have feet that tend to get cold easily, or stay in cold weather conditions, these insoles provide excellent circulatory functions that improve blood flow to your feet, keeping them warm.
- Offers excellent pain relief from conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Achilles Tendinitis, Morton’’s Neuroma and many other painful foot conditions.
- Lightweight, soft and durable construction for supreme comfort and support during sports activities or everyday use.
- Supports the natural shape of your foot and provides neutral arch support.
- The massaging nodules absorb impact and provide a massaging and warming function, by improving blood circulation.
The Samwoo Acupressure Insole is the ideal insole to keep your feet comfortable, relaxed and free from odor all day.
- Features copper materials that aids in removing bad smells from shoes to keep your feet fresh, while also keeping them dry and cool.
- The magnets and acupressure points in these insoles improve blood circulation and relieve pain.
- Thin and can be used over your existing insoles, as well as a trim to fit option.
Te Tropical Shiatsu insoles created by Dr. Leonard, help to improve blood circulation and relax tired and aching feet.
- Excellent insoles to wear to work or for a long day on your feet as they prevent foot fatigue.
- The insoles can be trimmed to give you a more desirable fit.
- Comfortable enough to wear in any type of shoe, but ideal for athletic and casual work shoes.
- They will not hurt the soles of your feet or cause any discomfort.
- The gentle massaging function provides relaxation and pain relief for tired and aching feet.
- Small magnets ensure good circulation to prevent pain and provide soothing relief.
The Massage Therapist from Womdee, is an Acupuncture insole that will provide you with excellent pain relief and massaging comfort, as well as some great weight loss benefits.
- Features sixty magnetic massage points that will fully stimulate acupuncture points on your feet for effective pain relief and relaxation.
- Relaxes your muscles, improves blood circulation and reduces pressure on your nerves.
- The odor is reducing properties to keep your feet fresh and healthy.
- The magnetic massage improves weight loss and your overall physical condition.
- A cut to fit sizing option for a more customizable fit.
Index Table: Top Rated Acupuncture Insoles
|1||STCorps7 Unisex Slimming - Acupuncture Insoles||STCorps7||96|
|2||P & J health Unisex Magnetic - Acupressure Massage Insoles||P & J health||96|
|3||Revs Unisex Reflexology - Acupuncture Pain Relief Insoles||Revs||97|
|4||Samwoo Unisex Anti--Odor - Acupressure Insoles with Massage Magnets||Samwoo||97|
|5||Tropical Shiatsu Unisex Acupressure - Acupuncture pain relief Insoles||Tropical Shiatsu||98|
|6||Womdee Unisex Therapist - Acupuncture Massaging Insoles||Womdee||96|
Please Rate This Article:
Table of Contents
- How do Acupuncture Insoles Work
- Acupuncture Slimming Insoles
- Features of a Good Acupuncture Insole
- Reviews: The Best Acupuncture Insoles
- STCorps7 Unisex Slimming Acupuncture Insoles
- P & J health Unisex Magnetic Acupressure Massage Insoles
- Revs Unisex Reflexology Acupuncture Pain Relief Insoles
- Samwoo Unisex Anti--Odor Acupressure Insoles with Massage Magnets
- Tropical Shiatsu Unisex Acupressure Acupuncture pain relief Insoles
- Womdee Unisex Therapist Acupuncture Massaging Insoles
- Index Table: Top Rated Acupuncture Insoles